The hurling qualifiers 2017

Be some crack when the Limerick heads realise this is EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE on SKY next Sat night

2 Likes

No prob. My gaago access is available for a nominal fee.

We’ll all be there mate. REAL FANS

I’m not revelling in this. Far from it - it makes me very sad as I’ve great admiration and respect for my Limerick GAA online chums.

The GGA is finished in Limerick.

Ah yea. Another classic.

@Bandage will be giving it loads. He’ll be firing shots here all week thinking he’s Anders Breivik. Then come 6 pm Sunday evening, he’ll be like Mary Whitehouse with only his prozac muncher from Laois to back him up as he packs his sash and gets the bus up north.

2 Likes

Limerick are box office. Not a word about the other three games.

Christ, no need to be so touchy in response to me laying out some facts about Limerick’s season to date. I wasn’t posting with my Wexford hat on all either, mate. Sure our season has been a roaring success irrespective of what happens from now on. Dual promotions practically sealed before they fiddled with the clocks, beating Kilkenny in the championship in hurling, keeping it competitive away to Carlow in the football. I genuinely wish Limerick would get their act together as the GAA needs them. It’s just incredible that they’re performing so brutally.

This is all part of Kiely’s plan mate, forget Munster. We are going to be unleashed on Saturday and then you’ll look a right mug.

It’s all set up for na Piarsaigh to have a good run in the AI Club this year, ye’ll have the county championship finished in mid August with all the free Sundays.

4 Likes

I’d say there was a fair few in the county board happy to see the footballers gone anyway.

They need to pump their resources into football immediately

They’re doing quite nicely in the League of Ireland, to be fair. 7th place is solid mid-table respectability - certainly above where they lie in hurling’s pecking order.

Whats your take on the drwa cc @iron_mike its what ye wanted

I don’t know Joe tbh. The last thing Kiely needs to do is over think this. Do I think we’ll win? Have we a chance? Yes. But if anyone thinks we’ll do anyway well by playing that tippy tappy shit, is going to have a long evening. A four/six point defeat. Clear the way for the u 21s and take it from there

Limerick GAA thrives on adversity , defeats , near misses , scandal , whispers , board upheavals , 20 questions , big house conspiracies .

Is it a good or bad time to meet them

Bad I reckon Joe. They were piss poor against Wexford and still nearly beat them. They’ll be looking to send our a marker

Tats the worry but if ye just play forget tippy tippy just hurl go to the limerick way ye could win

We’re not physical enough either . The only possible way is to forget about green flags and hope we’ve our shooting boots on.