The i cant believe i made it in thread

that was easier than I thought it would be

Not working for me so far. Keeps saying topic empty or somesuch. Working now. Not sure at all about this. Hmm.

Not that anyone gives a fuck if I elive or edie.

Where were you getting that message?

In bright orange at the top of the reply box when I tried to post. Seems to be working now. This is a work on progress for me. Iā€™ve had a long hard day, no Guinness, and Iā€™m tired and emotional.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how it works so.

Evening, guys.

Hello Bandage

Mmm, Iā€™ll sleep on itā€¦

How do you put cunts on ignore ??
Iā€™ve seen a few posts already from lads I had on ignore in the other house we lived in

You canā€™t. You can mute them which means you wonā€™t be notified of them tagging you and things like that, but you canā€™t hide their posts.

2 Likes

Thanks Rocko. If Iā€™m critical of you and the new site later on today or tonight itā€™ll only be the drink talking as I donā€™t take well to change at all.
. Soz in advance.

Thatā€™s fine. I wonā€™t get too upset.

Fuck sake all the bastards I had on ignoreā€¦

youā€™ll have to get an ignore function

This is fucking bent

Literally the worst thing in the world. If I hadnā€™t chewed the fat with Willie Oā€™Dea below in the chipper near Limerick station Iā€™d be too annoyed to sleep.

We met a fella from Lattin on the train home. He said he was meeting 8 lads from Oola at Limerick Junction and that every one of them would poison Tipp if they could. We laughed and said we would too. Nice oul fella.

On a related note is anyone going to the opening of the new pub?

Rocko, weā€™re going to need the ignore function. I have just been reminded of myboycuntā€™s existence, which is seriously diminishing my enjoyment of an otherwise fantastic forum.
Iā€™m sure many of our community have me on ignore also and I would hate to upset them further.

Fucking hell, I was refreshing my bookmark to the old forum all day till it hit me that the new site might have a different URL. Iā€™m not sold on the new digsā€¦yet.

1 Like