The I haven’t done a stroke of work today thread - the Iron Mike thread

Take a dump in the middle of the bathroom floor and blame one of the Arabs

We had a conversation about this one lunchtime there, about the work wank. I’m not in favour of it but quite a few lads were. Said especially after lunch after seeing the hotties from HR/Finance/Labs they like nothing more than to knock one out, a straightner for the rest of the afternoon. Bizzare stuff…

Plastic cutlery and a shortage of dirty Arabs have ruled out those fantastic suggestions but the IT geek is about so I might just give him a wedgey and lock him in a filing cabinet.

Swap the M & the N key on someones keyboard.
Or tape a bit of paper over the optical bit of their mouse.

Turning the view on somones monitor 180 degrees is a simple but effective one. The Runt will give you the instructions on how you do it.

Ctrl+Alt+DownArrow

[quote=“The Runt, post: 642696”]

Swap the M & the N key on someones keyboard.
Or tape a bit of paper over the optical bit of their mouse.[/quote]
What’s an IT guys worst nightmare on a Friday evening?
I’ve stolen the ball from the secretary’s mouse already. She copped it fairly quick though.

Fuckin trackball mice?
Hellllllllooooooooooooooooo 2001 called, it wants its IT peripherals back.

I have pretty much tied up every loose end of work I need to do between now and tomorrow evening, touch wood :strokechin: . Have thursday and Friday booked off. Just a case of kicking back and watching the racing online for the afternoon

A quiet spell for me has coincided perfectly with today and tomorrow. Ive cleared my desk and taking a late lunch to get in the first two races on tv. Off Thursday and Friday as well. Thinking of heading towards Cheltenham Wednesday night to try and pick up a thursday racing ticket.

You’ll pick up tickets outside on the day no bother. Don’t pay anything over face value as the touts pick them up for a pittance off people with spares.

The mother asked me to dig up a dead hedge at 12.30 today. I hacked away for 15 minutes with a bill hook and axe and then retired for the day.

I love Cheltenham week.

Ah lovely.

:slight_smile:

Not my most productive day.

:shakefist:

Are you a blocklayer or a chippy Locke!

One of the busiest working weeks of my life.

Didn’t see a minute of the nice weather :frowning:

Ditto Phil…

But I got me an exit. offered a new job today.

Too many crazy hours lately and no sign of any light on the horizon so decided it was time to go. Left a 4 hour conference call at 6am this morning and interviewed at 10am. Got a call at 4pm to tell me the good news.

Well done KP. I’d bloody love a new job.

Well done KP.

I need to make a significant decision about my professional life in the next few weeks.