The I haven’t done a stroke of work today thread - the Iron Mike thread

+1 Locke. This is too cuntish!

Contractors don’t do stop for sickness, religion or leisure.

We smell the money and keep pedaling.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 753397, member: 686”]Contractors don’t do stop for sickness, religion or leisure.

We smell the money and keep pedaling.[/quote]

The pulse of this great island KP. :clap:

This. :clap:

Signing in

Signing in, boss is out, I’ve fuck all to do, coasting til it’s safe to quit at 4. Most productive thing I’ve done is nip out to the shop for a bottle of water.

1 Like

Signing in

Signing in also. Must be something about today. There was fuck all people walking in the direction of town to go to work this morning. Not much traffic. 25 of our staff, half the workforce, are on holiday or god knows elsewhere.

Leaving at 4.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 814472, member: 129”]Signing in also. Must be something about today. There was fuck all people walking in the direction of town to go to work this morning. Not much traffic. 25 of our staff, half the workforce, are on holiday or god knows elsewhere.

Leaving at 4.[/quote]Speaking of your staff, whatever happened the young girl that got let go and did you ever meet up for another drink with the other one?

been sick most of the week, but amde a triumphant return to work yesterday only to sleep in this zombie…

wrecked tired and pretending to work through a coffee laden fog…

I’ve tried to start a couple of projects but I just have zero interest.
I’ve been extremely unproductive for the past 3 weeks. I feel bad.

I suppose the young wan is appealing. Not sure how that’s progressing. There’s a few changes afoot in terms of organization so I’m keeping my head down at the minute.
I did meet the other one again. There’s an attraction there but unfortunately she suffers from that awful affliction…what’s it called again…I can never remember this…oh yeah: “having morals”.

Pah.

Something in the air today, three hours in I have so far managed to email someone a “do you know what the story with this yoke is?” email.

Feeling a bit of a bust now though. Gonna check out some fixes I wrote up yesterday. Not really feeling the “test-your-scripts” vibe today so I’m gonna go maverick on this one. Monday could be rough.

Signing in-I actually feel quite guilty about it today for some reason.

Signing in.

Bit late to change tack now I suppose.

I just can’t do anything.
I took 90 minutes for lunch and eyeing to clock now to slip away soon.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 814679, member: 1786”]I just can’t do anything.
I took 90 minutes for lunch and eyeing to clock now to slip away soon.[/quote]

:clap:

I finally got around to doing my to do list for the day in the last hour and its now just a few mins til quitting time…

I’m outta here.

Cunt-81 minutes to go.