The I haven’t done a stroke of work today thread - the Iron Mike thread

Signing in.

[ATTACH=full]1401[/ATTACH]

I’m not doing a tap today.

:clap::clap::clap: True to my word.

Nice one kid.
Fridays are a day for winding down and reflecting on the work you did on tues,weds and Thursday.
Whenever you leave your current place of attendance for pay* will they look back and say he was some grafter we’ll miss him ? They will ta fuck.

*place of work, meh. Place where I turn up to draw an over the top salary.

I find I always do a clatter of work on Fridays. Especially in the afternoon so as not to have shit piled up on Monday morning, when I really can’t function.

Ah now. The weekend should start about 11:00am on a Friday. Wind it right down till about lunchtime looking at the weekends racing and such important stuff.
Then head out of the office about 1:30 ish to check on some important stuff and count other stuff, and then fuck that, head for home about 3:00, not forgetting to stop for a pint between 4:00 and 5:00. Easy enough to put down Fridays that way.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1099119, member: 2839”]Ah now. The weekend should start about 11:00am on a Friday. Wind it right down till about lunchtime looking at the weekends racing and such important stuff.
Then head out of the office about 1:30 ish to check on some important stuff and count other stuff, and then fuck that, head for home about 3:00, not forgetting to stop for a pint between 4:00 and 5:00. Easy enough to put down Fridays that way.[/QUOTE]

Did you have many pints between 4 and 5 mate?

Had 3 pints of ale. Had to drive less than a mile up the road after though which kind of ruins my enjoyment of Friday pints. I know everyone will be asking why I didn’t just walk. Well mrs Brennan doesn’t realise I can skive off as I please, so to leave the car in the yard and then walk back out the gate just wouldn’t work.

Brennan?

The thick cunt.

She kept her maiden name.

Who’s the thick count now.
You’d want to get offline for a day or two buddy. You’re falling apart here, online 24 hours a day talking the same old shite hour after hour. Waiting for lads to engage with you.
I’m gonna do you a favour and put you on ignore. Bye bye pall. It’s for your own good, I hope you’ll come back all better.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1099318, member: 2839”]Who’s the thick count now.
You’d want to get offline for a day or two buddy. You’re falling apart here, online 24 hours a day talking the same old shite hour after hour. Waiting for lads to engage with you.
I’m gonna do you a favour and put you on ignore. Bye bye pall. It’s for your own good, I hope you’ll come back all better.[/QUOTE]
Thank fuck.

finishing up on jobbridge in 6 weeks. not doing a fucking tap. no idea why these fellas hired me. still 200 euro a month and the use of phone/laptop is not to be whittled at.

Will you be able to get a real job now?

hopefully.

Earphones in listening to preview podcasts all morning. Flicking between 14 different windows of tips and form. Rustle a few drawings and look perplexed whenever anyone comes near. I am mugging these cunts off good n proper.

Not difficult for you I’d imagine.

Not at all.

Furrowing the eyebrows, throwing a hint on anger into the mix, is also helpful in deterring inquisitive colleagues.

Little do they know I’m trying to work out if AP has made the wrong call in the Supreme Novices.