The Iain O'Doheny Column

WHY SHOULDN’T I CALL LEFTIES PAEDOPHILES - CAN’T THEY TAKE A JOKE?!

Snowflakes are attacking free speech, says Iain O’Doheny

You can’t say anything to whining lefties these days without them taking umbrage.

You can’t even call them a paedophile or a ferocious nonce, and they start moaning.

Can’t they take a joke?

Clearly, the answer is no.

So let’s keep doing it. Let’s make the bastards deny it. Let’s fight for free speech.

In my November 15th column, I wote that “the adults are now in charge” in the US.

Real adults, like General Michael Flynn, the new National Security Adviser.

On November 2nd, General Flynn tweeted that Hillary Clinton was involved in sex crimes with children.

But Clinton is a ferocious nonce and a paedophile and hasn’t denied it.

We should be thankful for people like General Flynn who tell it like it is. He’s an adult.

The other day I called a lefty Twitter user a “ferocious nonce and a pedo”.

He hasn’t denied it either. It’s unbelieveable! They aren’t even denying it!

And anyway, given that all whinging PC lefties are children, any time they have sex it’s paedophilia.

We all know that. They know that. And that’s why they don’t deny it, the ferocious nonces and paedos.

KEEP LIGHTING UP, SMOKERS - CIGARETTES ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

For decades now the liberal consensus has claimed smoking is bad for your health.

But who is saying this and why?

Politically correct, biased liberal academia, that’s who.

A recent independent report commissioned by the Association of American Tobacco Manufacturers (AATM) revealed some very interesting conclusions. Not only did they find NO correlation between smoking and poor health, but they found there may actually be a correlation between smoking and good health.

The debate will continue, but what we do know is that the science is far from clear.

Some scientists say smoking is bad for your health, some scientists say it’s good for your health. So there’s no consensus, let’s get that straight.

Tobacco is a natural substance. How can a natural substance be bad for your health? Common sense tells us that’s impossible.

I was talking to a 100 year old woman yesterday. She said she has smoked for most of her life. So how can smoking be bad for you?

All we can ask is that the liberal media be balanced on the subject. We need fair treatment for tobacco manufacturers and a fair, balanced debate on the merits of smoking.

What we don’t need is to listen to biased, liberal doctors who have a clear vested interest in saying smoking is bad for your health.

4 Likes

Ah here. The shouts for attention grow louder and louder.

13 Likes

How did Aodhan react when you said that to him?

1 Like

@Rocko

Make this thread a sticky asap.

jesus sid…

Didn’t think the Jeremy Hopkiss threads could be beaten but it just has.

@rocko , no need for a vote for poster of the year this year, just hand the trophy to Sid.

5 Likes

:clap:

Like the sneery cunts in the pub egging on the parish drunk to make an ape of himself. Unedifying .

2 Likes

nope, like Brian Epstein realising and encouraging the genius of the Beatles

4 Likes

Cringe

3 Likes

You’ll have blood on your hands here young man. Stop acting the little bollix.

Great stuff @Sidney.

1 Like

@Sidney is on fire these days.

2 Likes

Sidney is like Facchetti - he puts right wingers in his back pocket.

2 Likes

Iain O’Doheny is annoying the right people.

It’s beautiful to see.

I’m not sure who you think I am but I’m positive that you’re wrong. A brief perusal of the celebrity spotting thread tells me Bandage has spent more time in the company of AOR than I ever have.

It’s OK, mate, I don’t think you’re Aine Kerr.

Smoking doesn’t kill, said Mike Pence in 2000.

WTF, did you write that @Sidney or id this cunt on the tobacco payroll