The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Which case in Tallaght?
The guy who was stabbed?

Iā€™d like to hear more on thisā€¦??

The mrs listened to some podcast that went into it - I googled there and this is what I found -

https://www.buzz.ie/news/irish-news/sophie-west-cork-murder-suspects-24364066

Yea Iā€™ve seen it and I know itā€™s as basic as sin and the biggest botch up in the case that there wasnā€™t photographs takenā€¦other people did see his hands though at least, I reckon if they had of had photoā€™s of his hands and arms that he probably would have been done for it.

No, he didnā€™t bleach it the night of the murderā€¦he probably just washed the blood off with a damp cloth and put it straight back on him to head up to the scene with little or no sleep on himā€¦he bleached it the next night more than likely.

Hi Ian. A lot of lads here would be interested in a few fresh theories.

I thought the Garda theory was he must have taken his coat off during the murder so it wasnā€™t covered in blood and this also explains how his arms were cut?

1 Like

Sounds about rightā€¦the coat would have had damage to it from the briars also if he left it onā€¦ still probably would have had blood on it, and we wouldnā€™t know at what point he may have removed it

Iā€™m not Ian buddy, but I have the same theories as most of us here and will try to come up with new ideas to help get it solved but itā€™s obviously unlikely because itā€™s so full of misinformation that itā€™s like needles in haystacks at this stage.

Iā€™ve looked at the Netflix series and listened to the West Cork podcast. Beforehand I was of the belief that he was a victim of Garda incompetence/corruption. Afterwards I have turned 180Ā° and believe heā€™s guilty. The more I heard him the more convinced I was that he did it.

3 Likes

I must say that the lass who said she saw a coat soaking in a bucket in the shower seemed credible, but witness testimony is notoriously inaccurate, especially after that long.

I think I may have seen Ian Bailey sitting on a bench on the main street in Kilkenny yesterday

1 Like

100percent Mikeā€¦you should try look at Sheridans version too for a full outlook on the caseā€¦itā€™s very in-depth and fulfilling of the truth you want to feel about the caseā€¦ bailey is so far gone in his mind at this stage that itā€™s basically twin peaks heā€™s inā€¦and the rest of us at this stage lol

He loved that jacket end of, lol

1 Like

Heā€™s definitely a bit of a cat :paw_prints: lol

Are you the west Cork Inspector Clouseau?

1 Like

Inspector cluseao wouldnā€™t be able for this case buddy

1 Like

If you have a look at baileys hands in certain parts of Sheridans documentary, (especially Iā€™d say the last episode or two)ā€¦ youā€™ll see boil type markings on one of his hands at leastā€¦IL leave a link to what can cause the injuries and permanent markings to occur and you can judge for yourselfā€¦ Iā€™m only new to this so Iā€™m not quite sure how to share a link on this but IL tryā€¦Beware thorn punctures; they can make you sick

ā€œsporotrichosisā€ is the name of it and Bailey probably already has an answer for it, with him being a gardener or whatever he is that isā€¦
I donā€™t think itā€™s so easy to get it, unless youā€™re a very bad gardener :wink: