The Ian Bailey is dead thread

After the Jim Sheridan series aired and the whole world was laughing at the Gardai and how incompetent they were, they decided to announce that the gate wasn’t lost at all.

I’m not winding here when I say it isn’t completely beyond the bounds of possibility that that message was written by the man himself.

Each sentence getting a new paragraph is a dead giveaway that the person has a background in journalism.

So it is.

Sign in @240508.

3 Likes

They’d the coat too And nobody corrected the rumours put out by the media he burnt the Coat.

Did they try and say he had a few coats? He burnt the one from the night of the murder and then gave them a different one when they came looking for it. And of course the student staying with them says she saw one soaking in a container in the bathroom.

Did they explain how you get scratches on your arms while wearing a big heavy winter coat?

And the buttons they found in the ashes from the fire, what sort of coat buttons survive being burnt? Not sure I’ve ever had a coat with metal buttons.

1 Like

Bailey said he was burning a mattress.

Don’t ask these sort of pertinent questions or a vicious personal attack will be unleashed on you.

1 Like

Also, referring to the Gardai as “police”, as an Englishman more than likely would.

Ok, but don’t the Gardai claim he burnt his clothes from the night of the murder and they found buttons?

Jesus, you wouldn’t be long figuring out which lads here have no experience of strangling turkeys anyway :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What were Mr. Bailey’s movements on Boxing Day like?

Were the Old Bill tracking him already at this stage?

He went to the Christmas swim on Christmas Day.

With a very bruised looking hand; as @Logically deducted in one of his must watch Youtube videos

I’d say there’s more than a few lads on here who spend too much time choking the Turkey.

3 Likes

Yes I know. His comments at that were very strange. The young lady with the camera went up to him in a jokey way: “Hello Eoin O’Báille. Would you like to say anything?”

He said “I defer to my lawyer. I put my trust in God.” Or something like that.

1 Like

In fairness there was no doubting he was an absolute twicer of epic proportions.

Word of the day.

I liked the use of “noticebox” on Prime Time last night.

2 Likes

Most people seem happy to blame Bailey because he was a cunt which is fair enough in some ways but if you are wrong do ever think about the Actual murderer running free for potentially 26 years.

Bailey wasn’t in prison but his life wasn’t a whole pile better than a prisoner.

Yep. There was a fire on Stephenses night. He said it was a mattress. Must have been a right dollop of accellerant used if they couldn’t tell the difference.

Well they made a bolox of everything else didn’t they? Why are are you so confident they didn’t make another mistake here?

1 Like

I’m sure that particular demograph would ironically be no strangers to choking their chicken