The Ian Bailey is dead thread

Not as uncommon as you’d think. The investigators will probably be aware of it.

10 Convicted Murderers Who Gave TV Interviews Before Being Arrested

• 10 Stephen McDaniel.
  • 9 Matthew Haverly.
  • 8 Brian Hawkins.
  • 7 Dennis Rader.
  • 6 Ian Huntley.
  • 5 Gerard Bayden Clay.
  • 4 Chris Watts.
  • 3 Margaret and Neil Archer.

How many of them were selling cheese?

1 Like

Reddit has great gossip about how the perpetrator was apparently a detective based in the general area in a station which nobody wants to name but is obviously Bantry.

This detective had the entirety of the local community living in fear and it’s “well known” that he was having an affair with Sophie.

“Take it from somebody in the local community.”

It’s well known that his (red) car was seen speeding away from the Du Plantier house in the middle of the night on the night in question.

It’s well known that he’s now dead and died quite some years ago.

It’s well known that he died of cancer. It’s also well known that he committed suicide.

His name is so well known that nobody will name him.

Tremenjus stuff altogether.

How many of them were carkies?

I’m hearing the Gardai have found a note with ‘I did it’ written on it.

4 Likes

That’s 8 but I’ll throw in Joe O’Reilly to make it 9.

2 Likes

Another thing I love about this case is that apparently “everybody in the local community knows who did it and knows that Bailey is innocent.”

But conversely, “everybody in the local community knows Bailey did it”.

I have his name. Heard he drove a similar coloured car which was identified by Martin o Sullivan at 7 am not far from the area.

Name him so. He’s apparently dead and you can’t defame the dead.

I don’t believe it was Bantry guarda station either. It was cork city.

Reddit also tells me it is “established” that Bailey rang Sophie Toscan Du Plantier just before she left Paris for Cork.

It’s well known that it was Bantry Garda Station.

It’s also well known that it was Cork City Garda Station, there being only Garda station in Cork city.

It’s well known too that it was Ulan Bator Garda Station.

Guards agreed both Sophie and Ian kept detailed day to day diaries. Sophie kept all of her numbers of people who contacted her.

There was no mention of Ian in any of her stuff and no mention of Sophie in any of Baileys dairies either.

It’s been confirmed on Reddit mate.

The Bantry guarda station is where all the tapes were made of the guards trying to set Ian up. I’d imagine that’s where the confusion comes from.

I think you mean Bandon

Sorry I’m playing football manager here

He murdered her.

5 Likes

Am I correct in saying you believe Madeline Mccanns parents were responsible for her death / disappearance? Sorry If I’m wrong I often get mixed up.

In the same way I think it’s important for people to state who they believe is responsible for various geopolitical catastrophes in order to ascertain a person’s bona fides on individual geopolitical catastrophes I think it’s important to find out who people believe committed various high profile murders in order to find out how they think in general.

My answers:
JFK - Oswald did it alone
RFK - Sirhan Sirhan did it
Trevor Deely: I don’t know, it’s possible he wasn’t murdered and was washed out to sea but I think he was murdered alright
Madeleine McCann: I don’t know but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the McCanns
Sophie Toscan Du Plantier: Ian Bailey did it

1 Like