The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

sacrilege to do that on a Garlic Growers forum to be honest. That will do you more harm than good. whatever if you did it on peppers or some other random component, but garlic? :rage:

1 Like

@Rocko is stuck on 9 likes on the “TFK Lickarses” thread. Debating whether or not to give him the :thumbsup: - probably will.

This thread has been a masterstroke by @Fagan_ODowd. @Bandage, who has lead the like polls for the past quarter, has been surpassed this week by Fagan. His quest for hegemony is sickening, but compelling, viewing.

1 Like

:eek:

I’m giving this a like.

Which post on the lickarses thread?

The first one - the one with the Google Fusion diagram.

Talk is cheap O’Dowd - where the fuck is my like?

1 Like

I’m liking this for good measure.

1 Like

Sound pal.

I have nine for the one about having a row with the wife on the general election thread.

I think I have liked that already so I can’t oblige, pal.

No problem, binkybarnes sorted me out.

I need an aul like on Cunt of the Year 2016, lads.

Pleasure looking after you there, pal.

1 Like

:clap:

Earned “nice post”.

I was disgusted that a fellow forumite was trying to drive a wedge between us by highlighting the fact that I’ve been getting more likes than you, so I hope you take this gesture as evidence that I don’t see us as rivals for likes.

1 Like

If you’re feeling generous pop into the Roman Catholic thread there and get me closer to 9 likes so I can highlight I only need 1 more

Done.

1 Like

I’ve obliged you there pal given my current spirit of generosity. BTW how much did you put in the card…
Your reference to FF was the tipping point - I didn’t want you left hanging like some SF cunt waiting on transfers to get him/her over the line.

1 Like

Good lad Boxty. We put 50 in the card which I was informed was the going rate.

1 Like