The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

I’m stuck on 9 likes in the Celtic Curse thread

5 Likes

You’re back to 8 likes now. I withdrew my like owing to you prostituting yourself like this. Tawdry behaviour.

19 Likes

:smile:

Cheers guys (and gals)

@Bandage is now on 8 likes for this fine effort

Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Thanks, pal.

“Nice post” secured.

A great canvass. :clap:

1 Like

Got the nice post there for scene 3 of my reconstruction there in the Cycling thread. Scene 2 not so popular, but I think there is a genuine prospect of getting the nice post for scene 1 now as well. Unreal. It’d be like picking up 2 seats in a three seater.

Thanks @glasagusban

5 Likes

i liked 1 and 3

had i known or realised there were 3 diagram’s involved i doubt id have liked 1, and when i saw 3 i decided not to like 2 for that reason.

the main thing here is you proved your point and destroyed some cyclist sympathizing gowl who suprise suprise hasnt the social skills required to back down from an unmerciful clamping.

1 Like

Have the second nice post badge lads. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

This thread is in very poor taste.

6 Likes

An ingenious reverse ball hop to try to secure 10 likes on this very thread.

I was stuck on 9 likes overnight for my post about Simon Coveney not liking Enda Kenny’s “going over a cliff” references but thankfully @Funtime has pushed me over the line.

1 Like

It is telling that the majority of the board have either held their counsel or backed you on the cyclists thread discussion. You counted on there being enough avowed cyclist haters on the board to gain a “nice post” award for your little story. You then bullied and abused me from a height to make others think twice about querying your motives lest they be subjected to the same abuse. And now you’re on here petitioning and weaselling for another “nice post” award.

I bet you think you have the entire board dancing to your merry tune. Well not me @Fagan_ODowd, not me.

No indeed. You think I am an old cunt and you have wished misfortune on me in the past. You are not an alright sort.

Was that the time you made fun of me after a woman knocked me down off my bicycle in the bicycle on the canal?

I’m fairly sure it was.

3 Likes

:joy: knocked down by a woman. Classic Glas.

2 Likes

In my defence, she had a car.

2 Likes

Kinda makes you come across as an auld cunt and not an alright sort and adds to the rich tapestry of your bullying behaviour.

Look, I am what I am

1 Like