The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

Got the third nice post badge there. Thanks @Gman

No problem pal. I was catching up on old threads and I dont like to see posters hanging.

1 Like

I’m glad we agreed in the end and our e-friendship remains based on a sound footing of mutual respect.

There you are now, all thanks to me.

Cheers @glasagusban

1 Like

Was only too happy to earn both @habanerocat and @tazdedub a “nice post” there for their cracking efforts on the lookalikes thread.

(Kieran O’Donnell TD and Cork weirdo/sicko Graham Dwyer and Ged Nash TD/Dr Honeydew)

Topical, accurate and amusing in both those posts, respectively.

You deserved 10 for that in fairness.

I can’t wait for my dinner on the Ravenous thread to get to 9 likes so I can bump it up on this thread. It was fantastic. I’m not sure people realise that I made it all from scratch. No packaged contents (only cheat was using garlic paste instead of crushing my own garlic).

Only one more to go now

1 Like

I’m rescinding my like.

3 Likes

sacrilege to do that on a Garlic Growers forum to be honest. That will do you more harm than good. whatever if you did it on peppers or some other random component, but garlic? :rage:

1 Like

@Rocko is stuck on 9 likes on the “TFK Lickarses” thread. Debating whether or not to give him the :thumbsup: - probably will.

This thread has been a masterstroke by @Fagan_ODowd. @Bandage, who has lead the like polls for the past quarter, has been surpassed this week by Fagan. His quest for hegemony is sickening, but compelling, viewing.

1 Like

:eek:

I’m giving this a like.

Which post on the lickarses thread?

The first one - the one with the Google Fusion diagram.

Talk is cheap O’Dowd - where the fuck is my like?

1 Like

I’m liking this for good measure.

1 Like

Sound pal.

I have nine for the one about having a row with the wife on the general election thread.

I think I have liked that already so I can’t oblige, pal.