The Ignore Function

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

And limit the number of links MBB can post every morning.

You are only punishing one human there

Iโ€™m not naming names mate, I donโ€™t want to get personal.

Fuck you

Youโ€™re an honorable man mate. But if you do want it done, let me know, and Iโ€™ll bash him up, Iโ€™ll bash him up right good and proper.

name

Some of the lads on here are too painful to read, day in day out. Putting up nonsense to the tune of 40/50 posts in a day. FTLOG please bring it back.

6 Likes

Nice update to the ignore function :ok_hand:

1 Like

Go on

hidden content

When an ignored poster posts on a given thread does the thread show up on the main board as unread?

Yes, previously you could just click on the message to read it but now you canโ€™t do that, it just comes up as hidden content, the temptation was always there to read it anyway but now thankfully that option is gone

1 Like

Fantastic. Entire posters erased from the internet.

What an addition, you can still reply to these ignored lads, just to tell them they are massive wankers, and youโ€™ll never hear from them againโ€ฆ I love it

Thatโ€™s the best Iโ€™ve heard yet. The ignored crowd will be seething. I hope @Brimmer_Bradley comes back so I can ignore him.

Ah my boy blue this is where I bid you adieu. You weโ€™re struggling over the past few weeks for comebacks so itโ€™s for the best.!

1 Like

Oooft!!

1 Like

Howโ€™s it going mate?

2 Likes

What was that you cunt! Didnโ€™t quite catch that! :joy: :joy: :joy:

There you have it lads, more obsessed with me now than ever.

Anyone wish to say it for me?

1 Like