The Ignore Function

:clap::clap::clap:

:pint:

You’re an awful fecker all the same, Peter.

:pint:[/quote]
An ignore thread function would simply be the icing on the cake although its been great having ditzy on ignore for the past while.

Is it working on the app yet??

I’ll take this Rocko.

Yes and its now voice activated so you will need to speak into the phone when logged into TFK and tell it who you want to block. You may have to try it a few times before it works so don’t give up on the first try.

MBB doesn’t take this place too seriously at all in fairness.

I’ve put @glasagusban on ignore so can posters use this thread to notify me if the cunt is having a pop off me elsewhere…

I’ve that prick Tan on ignore and the other spastic who thinks he is from Youghal… it doesn’t work on the app tho.
If @Sandymount Red wins the Segunda playoffs he is going straight on ignore also.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 872005, member: 1796”]I’ve put @glasagusban on ignore so can posters use this thread to notify me if the cunt is having a pop off me elsewhere…

I’ve that prick Tan on ignore and the other spastic who thinks he is from Youghal… it doesn’t work on the app tho.
If @Sandymount Red wins the Segunda playoffs he is going straight on ignore also.[/quote]
Doesn’t work on the app eh? Shove this notification up your hole then, ya cunt.

All golf, tennis, cycling and Garth Brooks threads on ignore…:clap::clap::clap:

A great, great function.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 985297, member: 1796”]All golf, tennis, cycling and Garth Brooks threads on ignore…:clap::clap::clap:

A great, great function.[/QUOTE]
I didn’t realise a thread ignore was possible. Where is it the button?

Top right of every thread, thread tools, then ignore thread… once you leave the thread it is then gone forever…

Kinda like Cry Before Dawn?

1 Like

Brilliant, I just dumped the John Delany thread.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 985297, member: 1796”]All golf, tennis, cycling and Garth Brooks threads on ignore…:clap::clap::clap:

A great, great function.[/QUOTE]

You forgot about Rugby, did you miss my 80/1 tip in the Tour de France thread pity that.

Rugby is great for a laugh. I don’t gamble.

For the love of God @Rocko, please bring back the ignore function.

3 Likes

Agree rating

1 Like

Who’s bothering you pal, I’ll have a quiet word with him.

@Rocko alternatively can you set up an auto dungeon whenever Kev and Nembo reply to each other more than twice in the one thread

1 Like