The Ignore Function

The gift that keeps on giving.

2 Likes

Gone again? :neutral_face:

@rocko, I’m still getting notifications when an ignored poster tags and replies to me. Is it working or what?

:smile:

hi glas!

2 Likes

You’ve never had me on ignore. You took another pasting and this is what you resort to. Grow up. Take the blinkers off and learn to think.

1 Like

Yes. And white we’re at it CAN WE ALL PLEASE STOP USING GENDERED LANGUAGE.
I want this to be a safe place!

@rocko, is there any way to not see ignored content at all? As in show threads as read where a new post is from an ignored poster and get rid of the option to see hidden content?

It’s like that when a thread is started by an ignored poster, can’t the opening post at all, it’s great.

@Rocko

Tell @glasagusban to sling his hook, maybe?

It would be fantastic - but I dont think it can be done …

I’m aching for this to happen.

Make it so @Rocko. Make it so.

2 Likes

I’ll study the Euromillions numbers good and proper today so I can make this happen for my epals.

Is there anyway you could have the ignore function as a permanent ignore? As opposed to 3 months? Also if you have somebody on ignore it would be great if there account avatar didn’t appear on the home screen.

2 Likes

Holy fuck you’re rattled

3 Likes

@rocko, I’m seeing posts from an ignored poster. I presumed because the time limit ran out, but when I clicked on the profile to ignore them again the profile is hidden. What’s up?

1 Like

They must have signed up for the new TFK platinum account. €7 a month and no one can ignore and you can’t be banned

1 Like

There’s only one poster that desperate. But fair play to rocko, an inventive solution to tap up MBB to fund the email issue.

1 Like

Bump.

They must have you on ignore. It’s important to get your ignores in first.

2 Likes

Go to your profile. Then preferences. Then Users. Add the username of the person you want to ignore on that screen.

1 Like