IT Professionals, Guilty

2 Likes

Plenty IT related activity down Limerick side these days by the looks of it.

WP Engine are hiring at the moment and are going into some office across from Arthurs Quay.

Having to use annual leave for your sick days was a line of interest I noted from the job spec… :fearful: cc @Brimmer_Bradley

2 Likes

The one affecting public transport? I am going over there again next week.

Pretty sure it was confined to last friday though the threat of further strikes has not been averted.

What are they looking for?
That’s sounds bizzare re: sick days

I wonder are they going into the building that housed the council planning department. I saw it being cleared out last week.

On the flip side you start out with 25 days AL so I assume they expect you to use the excess 4/5 days for sick leave.

The are looking for Senior Testers, Java Heads too…

The only Java I know is the coffee

I get 32 and sick days. Just saying…

5 Likes

No wonder the country is fucked.

1 Like

I get 22 and I’m lucky to take half of them.

Nice one Ambie. I get 25, add 24 union days per year and it’s a handy one.
I nearly forgot the training days away too, which will amount to 12 working days this year. How the fuck do I fit it all in.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Why are you on TFK, breakfast is from 10 to 10:30, get a move on.

Jesus lads, all ye all abroad in Pakistan or somewhere?

I get 25 and a scatter of sick/farm days also.

2 Likes

That’s your own fault for not using them. If you are entitled to that many annual leave days then take them or loose them.

1 Like

I find parental leave great for the farming. Take a blasth of days off and no deductions for pension or other entitlements.

2 Likes

Any jobs going Brimmer? I’d revel in a role like that

1 Like

Yep, parental leave will come into its own the next few years. Now getting all the cows to calf in that 6 weeks twould be the real dream.

2 Likes