The 'Jack Grealish is a turncoat fucker' thread

Here lads.

ye are going to need this soon enough so may as well bed yourselves in.

Have fun.

:rolleyes:

Signing in. I want a good seat to watch the vitriol flow.

JACK GREALISH HAS not been named in the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of next month’s internationals.

Martin O’Neill announced a provisional 33-man squad on Tuesday but was not able to convince Grealish to commit to the senior Irish squad at this point.

“I spoke to both Jack and his father,” O’Neill said. “I think Jack didn’t want to make his mind up at this stage.

“He wants to make his decision some time in the future.”

Brentford’s Alan Judge and Aberdeen’s Adam Rooney have both been included for the friendly against England and the Euro 2016 qualifier against Scotland.

The squad will be shortened ahead of assembling on 1 June.

More to follow.

Republic of Ireland squad: Forde, Given, Westwood, Randolph, R. Keogh, Wilson, Coleman, Christie, O’Shea, Pearce, McShane, McCarthy, Hendrick, Ward, Arter, Whelan, McGeady, McClean, Judge, Brady, Pilkington, Quinn, Meyler, Hoolahan, Keane, Long, Murphy, Walters, Doyle, Stokes, McGoldrick, Rooney, Cox.

Who are Judge and McGoldrick please? Fuck that other little soup taker.

Alan is from good stock and an all right sort. His Da played for Rovers and won an FAI Cup medal for Bray.

Leave Jack alone.

He has done the right thing here and will play for his country of birth.

Given,
Coleman O’Shea © R. Keogh Wilson
Whelan
Meyler McCarthy McClean
Walters
Long

I applaud Jack for maximising his attractiveness to potential corporate sponsors and his future earning potential. As a free individual he’s deriving maximum utility from his talent through this hard-headed, emotion-free business decision. He has no obligation to take pity on poor international teams like Eire. I think the best way of putting it for somebody in Jack’s situation, is that if you don’t feel Irish at 18, you have no heart, if you still feel Irish at 20, you have no brain. Aston Villa, West Ham and England fan David Cameron will be delighted.

You’re alright, Jack.

Trap would have been lambasted if he had handle this the same as O’Neill and cuntflaps Keane

What could Martin O’Neill have done different?

Exactly - the little fucker is hedging his bets so he can go fuck off, play with England if we wants to try

Desist from making stupid comments to the media about the Scotland game being too big for him days before he ran the show in an Fa cup semi final.

If Trap had said the same the media and the likes of Richie Sadlier would have lost the plot

Poppy O’Kneel should be hounded out of Oireland for this

I told everyone that this had been agreed at weekend with England …he is english FFS , let him off

this is over folks, unleash the fucking dogs on him lads

I blame Keane no more of that.

WHY ??? …he is ENGLISH , who In right mind would want to play with Ireland ??? Especially if you had the tallent he has

What did Roy Queen say to Jack’s da? Looks like that hapless ape has made Jack’s mind up for him.

Harry Kane more irish than Jack …Jack is too good for Ireland