The Joe Brolly owns your soul thread

Seriously. Wtf is going on with tyrone football. Even the colleges are pathetic

Huh?

Omagh CBS just blitzed their way into the MacRory Cup final. Holy Trinity are the current MacLarnon Cup and Paddy Drummond Champions. Besides a lot of Tyrone lads historically would have went to School in either Michaels in Enniskillen or St Pats in Armagh.

I know, but they’ve won fuck all. The mcrory and the hogan are the benchmark. Tyrone’s record is abysmal, depressing and pathetic.
It’s a shame.

It would be good to see tyrone having a good year. It’s long overdue.

Laugh :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

There will be more Tyrone players starting in the MacRory Cup final than any other county in a couple of weeks.

Hes winding up a big one

That’s a positive development.
Why do you think tyrone gaa has been so pathetic in mcrory and hogan competitions down the years?

We have a good spread of our players across a number of different schools.

On the current panel we have lads that have went to

Pats Dungannon
Pats Armagh
Omagh CBS
Cookstown Holy Trinity
Michaels Eniskillen
Ciarans Ballygawley
Drumragh College :eek:

That’s nice. It reinforces the point that the success of the county team papers over the general weakness of the county.
I think the ladies do quite well though?

Tyrone is a meritocracy, not a cobbled together mistrustful being like Derry.

But the colleges competitions aren’t organised on a county basis?

Oh right, so then it shouldn’t reflect badly on a county. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think it does reflect badly on tyrone. Just to clear that up.

But college competitions aren’t organised on a county basis? I know you’re worried, pal. Derry are still waiting for Tyrone to produce another player like Enda Muldoon for them.

I’m as disappointed as you are. How do you explain the poor record of tyrone schools in the mcrory and hogan tournaments? Do ypu think there is an excuse?

Sid is comimg to back you… You’re better than that though.

St. Pat’s Maghera teams are generally backboned by players from Tyrone. In fact the recent Maghera teams to reach three Hogan Cup finals, and win one, all had a majority of players from Tyrone.

It’s quite similar to the way St. Colman’s Newry teams usually contain a lot of players from Armagh.

You said college competitions aren’t organised on a county basis, why are you contradicting yourself?

That is utter utter shite. You just made it up you poor sad pseudo man.