The Joe Brolly owns your soul thread

You can’t handle the truth.

Name them. A few ballinderry players over the years?

What’s this ‘we’ about? I was under the impression you were an Italian. Why would be bothered about football in Tyrone?

I am an Italian. Tyrone are my GAA team which I have a deep affinity with for the beautiful game they play and character and spirit they possess.

You defended tyrone clubs poor showing.in uster and all ireland comletitions by saying it was due to the competiveness of the tyrone club championship.
Yet we see the same failure evident amongst schools from tyrone? Why?

There used to be an old joke up Tyrone way. It went something like this. What’s rarer than a Jew in Belfast? A Derry lad on a Pat’s Maghera team.

1 Like

You mean diving and cheating?

1 Like

Fair enough same as an Irish person supporting Liverpool or Manchester United. Glad you cleared that up.

1 Like

Name a few of these non derry lads

1 Like

It’s not poor, it’s competitive with lots of different champions every year and they have done very well at junior and intermediate grade. As far as club level is concerned, Tyrone is one of the best around.

You said that college competitions are not organised on a county basis so why are you wishing to argue against yourself? Just the Derry in you?

1 Like

@glenshane supports London.

1 Like

A Tye-talian

1 Like

I was just asking why tyrone colleges do so badly in the mcrory and hogan.
It’s ok if you cant answer

Answer the question or fuck off. Who are these non derry lads on the st. Pats team?

1 Like

They have smaller enrollments.

I’m surprised you don’t know, mate. :grin:

A stranger in your own land, apparently, when somebody from Dublin is exposing your knowledge.

1 Like

Good guess, but no

Has the GAA’s very own London derby been played yet in Division 4 this year, @glenshane?

They were saying it would it would be the biggest all-London clash since the 1991 FA Cup semi-final.

You’ve made a spurious claim in a pathetic attempt to appear adeqate. If you can name them i’ll apologise.
I can think of a couple of lads who might be from tryone, but who play and come from a derry parish/club. Over the last 25 years or so.
But i could be wrong. Off you go sid…

3 Likes

That’s good that you’ve made a start.