The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

In what way is it regulated?

You will have to ask them

So you claim they are regulated but in reality you haven’t a clue whether they are or aren’t.

Education is also a big part of what NADA do; as well as working with schools they run courses in Blanchardstown IT for coaches to up-skill. They run exchange programmes with other coaches to discuss and share information.

This association with other sports professionals has led to discussion about the lack of regulation within the industry. Presently there is no regulatory body in Ireland for professional fitness coaches working with sports people.
However, a group of professionals working in the industry, which includes seven inter-county GAA coaches, have joined forces to try to come up with a plan to establish a body. “There is a UK body and there is no reason why we couldn’t do something like that. There is a want within the coaching community to have an authority that represents them and I suppose give them a quality assurance.”

I know they are

NADA is a private company you nonce. Trying to make money out of it.

They are the lads who set up the European Fitness Network on facebook and charged people to join but get little.

Insurance is the bottom line. What you are insured to do is what matters.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Self-awareness levels are high I see !!!

Sid? Self aware :joy::joy::joy:

Getting some sort of public liability insurance does not mean you are regulated, it’s for the insurance company’s peace of mind in the case of having to pay out on policies.

What regulatory requirements do you have put on you? Oh that’s right you haven’t a clue but still think you’re regulated? :grinning:

Why don’t you contact matthews and ask him. Was he insured to be the S&C Coach to the cork hurlers.

Ask for proof too.

I asked you if you were in a regulated field? You claimed you were but the reality is you haven’t a notion of whether your field is regulated or not.

Was David Matthews required to be insured for what he was doing and if so by who?

1 Like

Do you ever get tired of this lads?

4 Likes

Ffs

I am

But he keeps knotting hinself up its humerous.

Tha changes of direction away from what is actually being discussed is of huge interest to me and very revealling.

Its a kinda social experiment

I asked a question and you don’t seem to be able to provide the answers.

It’s fine, we get it that you like to talk authoritatively on matters you have absolutely no knowledge of and also like to defame your peers with no basis.

Er the Patton Report laid out a number of reforms and processes to take place, one of those was repealing Rule 21.

You can’t on the one hand say “it’s fine not to support them, sure the reforms hadn’t fully gone through”, when Antim GGA voted against one of these reforms.

This is just hiding behind weak excuses for the treatment of this guy. The 1998 Agreement put into words the principle of joint policing, the spirit was agreed to by Nationalists and Republicans. In 1999 the reforms were laid out. In 2001, the GGA as a whole kept up their end of the bargain, with much of the 6 Ulster GGA voting against it. This guy joining the new PSNI did not deserve this treatment, there is no excuse for it, when all of the previous had happened. It was a backwards attitude. The reason for it, was the culture in hardline Republicanism of being the policemen and protectors of their own community.

@caoimhaoin

Answer the question.

He is boxed into a corner

He won’t be answering it

He has tied himself up in a knot.

1 Like

That’s not what he said at all.

1 Like