The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

You reckon eir pay more than RTÉ?

Hard to know, I’d say they are probably paying him a decent wedge as he gives them profile for their new venture

eir
Joe we’d like to put a price on your soul

Joe
Ach go on so but you’ll no get me

eir
Slides piece of paper across table

Joe

1 Like

Principles are expensive

Man’s gotta eat.

I doubt Joe is short of money for eating. It’s the infamy he feeds on

Being flexible with your views/opinions is a cornerstone of TFK.

2 Likes

I’ve no issue with it to be honest, I enjoy Joe. But it’s funny seeing him tied up in knots all the same with all the preaching he goes on with.

Joe exactly where Joe wants Joe to be. Right in the centre of the attention.

1 Like

Joes interview with OTB was outstanding, the mans a genius. Cracked but a genius.

1 Like

You must have your genius bar set at Very Very Low

3 Likes

Game respects game and Joes got game

RTÉ gave him a clock :grinning:. Cracking line comparing Gilroy to ant and dec years ago. Gilroy is still seething over it

The seethe in Gilroy was priceless, Joe enjoyed that thoroughly

1 Like

I enjoy that. He was still fuming :sweat_smile:

"What’s the point having everything if those around you have nothing? Well said Joe. #TommyTiernanShow
I enjoyed Tommys interview with joe last night.Tommys show is easily the best show on Rte.Joe surely has a future in politics with SF if he wanted.Pearse and Joe leading SF.Unrale.It would drive a few lads demented.

3 Likes

Keith Duggan had a few fairly cutting remarks about Brolly in his Irish Times column about him yesterday.

Mild enough barbs relative to what Joe has fired over the years! Was a good article. Don’t know why Brolly felt the need to explain himself tbh

Paste it up there pal.

1 Like

that’s excellently put