The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Quite possibly, but sure who would begrudge the Tyrone lads their brief momentary escape from their depressing shameful quagmire of despair.

1 Like

Joe made shite of him there alright

Is carrelli elevatori Italian for forklift?

5 Likes

Brolly has become an irrelevant twerp. It must sting him. His girlfriend has a higher media profile now.

1 Like

Fellas like joanne and the Tyrone outfit were always going to feel threatened and upset by someone who is intelligent and capable of a bit of banter.
He literally destroyed their lives

1 Like

Joanneā€™s on prime time. Joeā€™s on borrowed time.

Because he donated one of his kidneys? Possibly. Makes him more of a legend though. Joanne is a vapid ball of presenting nothingness.

3 Likes

A quip on his media career. His hubris finished him off.

1 Like

Sheā€™s actually very good. Better than I feared. Shes heading inexorably D4 unfortunately, looking more coiffeured with every appearance. I hope she can resist it. She has a natural elegance that doesnā€™t need it.

Sheā€™d want to bring Shefflin and Tyrell shopping for coats. Joanne has a lovely lilac winter coat while the two boys have the type of yoke my mother would have bought me as a child to last four winters.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say sheā€™ll have a 30 year career in rte without managing one quotable, original or interesting utterance. Sheā€™ll fit right in.

3 Likes

There should be plenty room for both on the airwaves, itā€™s bad management by RTE making it an either/or situation.

1 Like

Whoā€™s his Girlfriend

Laurita Blewitt that features on the Hector & Tommy podcast. Also oirish cousin du jour of Joe Biden

Joe haunts lads dreams

Maybe my expectations were low given what went before, but I think sheā€™s good and will stand her ground.
Sheā€™s not really there to offer opinion or quotes. Thats a pundits job.

1 Like

Derry lads donā€™t like their women standing up to them.

The siteā€™s foremost asexual is now an authority on women. You literally couldnā€™t make it up.

4 Likes

Huh?

Sheā€™s the presenter, just needs to link it all together.

1 Like