The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Joanne Cantwell destroyed him

3 Likes

Recording Joeā€™s interview

Anyone watching what will no doubt be a tour de France by our next president

Joe is a wonderful raconteur.

1 Like

Joe will make a fantastic president. Him in the Aras and Marylou as Taoiseach.Unreal.

3 Likes

Watched part 1 there of the interview with Tommy Martin. Fascinating stuff. Brolly as usual was articulate and engaging. He was also quite emotional on a few occasions. He mentioned he was an abused child but didnā€™t elaborate any further and Tommy Martin didnā€™t push him on it. Has Joe ever aired this stuff before?

Iā€™ve never heard that about him.

Yeah, i think he may have touched upon it in an interview with Dion Fanning years ago but I canā€™t remember details

2 Likes

Iā€™ve great time for Joe.

2 Likes

The staters canā€™t stand an intelligent and verbose northerner

6 Likes

It drives them bananas

1 Like

I missed this do you have a link by any chance

I didnā€™t see this and Irish free state twitter tonight is dominated by your beloved British soccer. So no free state seethe

I donā€™t but Iā€™d say youā€™d get it on The virgin media website. Part 2 is on tonight too

1 Like

Joe is Box Office.

A sad day that the PC brigade led by Cantwell forced him out. Nobody wants to hear Dessie Dolan going on about Donegal turning the ball over for 36% of their scores.

18 Likes

Wonderful anecdotes from Joe here

Iā€™d say Joanne is hard work,plus Joe got no backing from the bosses.Hes box office all the same.

5 Likes

Joe has fallen out with two strong women - Joanne and Clare. Youā€™d wonder whatā€™s behind that?

Poor auld Des ā€œDessieā€ Cahill used to spend half his time saying ā€œah now Joe you canā€™t be saying thatā€

Youā€™d wonder would Joe get involved coaching Derry or Antrim or someone.

His teams would be absolutely BOX OFFICE.

Heard his young lad is a decent hurler if he applied himself.

Itā€™d be good good craic if Joe went in with Ballina.