The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Iā€™ve heard people singing the chorusā€¦which was around years before the wolf tones borrowed it

1 Like

Great display from the visiting Derry fans at Healy Park yesterday.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

What evidence have you? Youā€™d want your facts right here

Joeā€™s takedown of Fascist Oā€™Toole was superb.

The archetype sociopathic free stater using victims cynically about something he has no knowledge and quite clearly no understanding of.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t attend myself. Are your being sarcastic, sardonic or ironic perchance?

Yeoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

That wasnā€™t a derry fan, it was actually @Tim_Rigginsā€¦he wanted it to hang in his bedroom

3 Likes

Little Timmy wouldnā€™t have the guts to do anything whereby he might get hurt.

Anyone able to post Joeā€™s article in todays Sindo?

Have to do youā€¦

1 Like

Fucking hell. Some people whoā€™ve murdered their exes have taken being dumped better than Brolly. Years later & heā€™s rehashing the same article bashing RTEā€™s GGA coverage around 16 times a year. Move on, you speccy freak.

9 Likes

Fairly petty stuff from Joe. No need to get so personal.

2 Likes

Hhmmnn. The lad was fucked over, joanne being awful is one thing but getting joe sacked because she is awful is a different matterā€¦no harm in delivering the odd unwelcome moment of truth.
The sunday game is putrid, rotten and soulless. Ireland has grown accustomed to such banality. Joe is merely carrying the flame of wit, truth, intelligence and righteousness. He drives the usual suspects demented

6 Likes

Maybe the latest generation of Irish adult males are dull, banal and safeā€¦ celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Aw jaysus. Morto for @Bandage and @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

Good evening, pal.

How the fuck are you, buddy?

All good. Heading to Wexford in the morning so really should retire. Hope allā€™s well with you & yours.

1 Like

I hope youā€™ve a ball. Bank holiday here so no school run tomorrow. Haircut at 9.15. Hope to present a whimsical little bit of a vignette to the forum.
Nice avatar btw. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloyā€™s isnā€™t bad either.

I think he should let it go at this stage.