The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

I ‘commented’ on ‘sarcastic tears’? Is that where we’re at now ted.
I’m not sure i can help you tim. Could you be more specific?

There you are mate. Is it not a bit embarrassing for you that the intellectual powerhouse you tether yourself to up there is as mediocre a person and brain as Brolly?

Is it puck on a random nordie day where you are?
You’ve taken a very twisted path in your quest for indignation

No mate, I posted a very specific tweet from your intellectual hero which you lauded. I’ve posted a book review by the same woman you/he sneered at that just came out this weekend.

Though it is tickling the victim mentality you’re again exhibiting. The only thing you’ve gone through in your life is some smack in the head that says that laughing at victims of rape is funny.

I just read it again, a lovely piece.
Joe
Joe
Joe

Shur fire up an example where i lauuded the quote, sneered at cahill or laughed at rape victims.
Sometimes i get the impression that you see rape victims as a cheap way to score points on the Internet. It’s very poor behaviour.

1 Like

I just did.

Here it is again.

The intellectual powerhouse of your kin posted up an old emoji sneering at a rape victim and you lauded it.

That’s your level, trying to ape a mediocre barrister and media pundit.

What does that demonstrate?. Try to be precise.

It demonstrates what I posted. Joe sneered at potential interviews with Maria Cahill around what she suffered at the hands of those animals. You followed up and said “I agree”.

I get that Joe is a bit of a hero as he has made a breakthrough for the chippy Nordie down south Brígade but it doesn’t mean you need to leave your morals at the door to salute him.

Perhaps you can go back to pretending to care about the plight of people in Eastern Ukraine?

I want to help you tim, but you need to want to help yourself first.

Very little can be learned from those with a victim mentality.

This didn’t go well. Regroup, rethink and come again

27:00 onwards on the podcast is just pure gold.

Which episode

All of them

He’ll be our most emotional president ever

Joe was cute aligning himself to a titan like Gilroy

Agreed. I love when he smashes shit up with his hurl

Yesterday’s one.

2 Likes