The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

I wish I had more than the 3 votes for Joe when the election comes around

1 Like

A Tour De France from Joe,Dion and Peter Taylor this week on the pod.

2 Likes

What a show from joe today. He finally grows a pair and dares to condemn his warmongering corrupt uncle- Iā€™m glad we finally got through to him; a few hours in mcreynolds would straighen out manys a man. What doubts now remain about his suitability for the role of president?

2 Likes

He was made for a pod like todayā€™s. Ar fheabhas

1 Like

Joe giving biden another touch today. He must have broken up with the glamorous brunette

Ah it was a very soft touch now. And he categorised it beforehand. Iā€™m sure the glam brunette understands Joe has to be Joe.

You be embarrassed for Dion during these exchanges, heā€™s a watery gimp.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a significant shift- second show in a row, unprecedented before Tuesday. Either thereā€™s trouble in paradise or heā€™s suddenly seen through the facade

You see what you want to see. Time will tell.

JB is having a very slow but enjoyably public mid-life crisis for the last while.

4 Likes

He should have it on tfk- no-one would even notice

1 Like

Yep. When everyone is having one, nobody is having one!

Joe has plunged down the Scott Ritter wormhole. Itā€™s been coming.

Iā€™d say itā€™ll not be long before Joe is put on gardening leave by the Sindo.

I wonder how long itā€™ll be before we have a Brosgrave podcast.

Joe coming of ageā€¦/trouble in paradise
https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/1717642287495159859?t=MS-H2eQyk6o8B_VwxchgAg&s=19

1 Like

If anyone can get through to him, Joe can.

The glamourous* brunette sounded like a beaten docket on her podcast yesterday. My spidey sense tells me there could be trouble in paradise.

1 Like

Husbands come and go but open access to the Oval Office is hard won.

2 Likes

This is true. Sheā€™ll have to be wondering whether heā€™s ā€˜with her or agin herā€™ youā€™d feel.

Laurita: When I said I would never leave you.
Joe: And you never will. But Iā€™ve got a job to do, too. Where Iā€™m going, you canā€™t follow. What Iā€™ve got to do, you canā€™t be any part of Laurita

Sad Casablanca GIF

1 Like