The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Joe wakes up at 6, hits the gymn, takes the bus out to the four courts, battles for the downtrodden, the disenfranchised and the disadvantaged, meets dion fanning/dublin for lunch/podder recording session, returns to court to hand the establishment itā€™s hole, writes a column for the indo, attends whichever movie premiere, gaa function or fund raiser he feels will most benefit the plain people of ireland, he then audaciously fires off a few principled tweets at the POTUS before heading off to bed with a woman half his age.

Iā€™d say heā€™s doing ok as a man, without having the responsibility of carrying, enlivening and enriching not only the sunday game, but the nation.

God only knows what heā€™d achieve with two kidneysā€¦

7 Likes

So why did it cut him so much??

1 Like

Well @balbec it was a dirty underhand deed against joe, it was loss to the viewers and it was important to take a stand against the most bland mediocrity imaginable

Joe is loyal, to a fault at times. He had been very good to Joanne. She cut him deep. Real deep.

So?

I couldnt care less.Was wondering was the information right,is all.

:smiley:

2 Likes

McGuigan was on about his own marriage break up and he said what made it easier was there was no money or assets to be divided up really so the fall out wasnā€™t as bitter as it could have been.

McConville or Niblock nipped in saying, ā€˜you didnā€™t need a Joe Brolly thenā€™, to which McGuigan replied, ā€˜well Joe would know all about itā€™ or something to that effect.

1 Like

Ok Laurita

2 Likes

He threw a few digs Joeā€™s way.Its to be expected.

If they met then, Joe would probably still be his best friend.

Its a very unique skillset Joe has. He can be abusing someone, without abusing them.

Paul Kimmage told the story before that after the 2016 drawn All Ireland Football final, Kimmage and Brolly were hanging around the dressing rooms afterwards and the Dublin players walked out with faces as white as ghosts.

Brolly shouted at Mannion ā€˜what was wrong with you today, you were shiteā€™. Kimmage thought Mannion might lose it and deck him, but he just turned and shrugged his shoulders, saying, ā€˜I donā€™t know Joeā€™. Brolly just started giggling to himself.

In fairness Joe is right about one thing these fellas like bono, jp and the likes could do a lot more for the world.

Iā€™m not so sure on this stat a 100 billionaires have as much wealth as the bottom 50 percent of people in the world but imagine if bono actually challenged a few
People in authority about whatā€™s happening in Palestine.

Jp and Desmond were willing to negotiate to save the pga tour I mean golfers are already over paid. Itā€™s hardly a pressing matter.

Fair enough they are under no legal obligation to do anything but when your wealth gets to such a size surely thereā€™s a moral obligation to help out.

2 Likes

Thanks for badly regurgitating Joes podcast chief

Whats with your man crush on him anyway?

He blew me a kiss once and I was smitten

1 Like

That came earlier than expected - classic Joe.

Joe has reignited Con, heā€™s a dangerous fucker, is there no end to his influence?

Joe will build Casement on his own yet.

Joe tucking into a Tayto sandwich here in McHale park.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joebrolly1993/status/1771922135138578500?s=46