The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

This lad is some doofus.

Did you read it? Didnā€™t do very much explaining IMO. Bit disappointed tbh he didnā€™t lower the blade and force another reaction!

Still, Iā€™d be surprised if Brolly will keep shtum

Someone on here summed up McNulty perfectly a while back - a 21st century witch doctor.

This line :smile:

VH : Q: You have used the expression that you ā€œenjoy the cynicismā€, but I donā€™t believe that. Surely, on some level, it has to hurt you, especially when it grows into actual ridicule?

Snake Oil Salesman " A: "Being honest, Iā€™ve made a decision that it doesnā€™t hurt. The first article Joe wrote having a go was about a year and three months ago and I will admit I was surprised "

2 Likes

Was the cunt much use of a footballer. I donā€™t really recall him doing much. Heā€™s full of his own self-importance anyway the stupid cunt.

He was fairly solid.

Thereā€™s no explaining in that.

McNulty is a nice lad.

Hard to live with him if he was Mr. Postive all the time though.

1 Like

Even the fucking headline is an explanation

Enda didnā€™t write the headline.

1 Like

Brollyā€™s article today is really shit. He tweeted a link to it. I didnā€™t find the Sindo on any relativeā€™s coffee table.

Itā€™s poor alright.

Itā€™s poor every week

No, itā€™s not.

Did he say the words?

His articles are becoming a bit predictable and stale. Still worth reading, but the general ā€œeverybody loves meā€ tone, with made up or redrafted anecdotes to start, and a scattergun pop at whatever happens to be in his sights to finish has been ridden to death. All that changes is the target.
If he was chocolate, heā€™d eat himself.

1 Like

Lot of lads on here should have a good read of this before they talk about other sports having issues. Unbelievable figure. Been said ad nauseum on here over years but huge opportunity for a modified game for lads who donā€™t want to train or make a huge commitment to keep playing a la astro soccer or tag rugby

Junior A is where the craic is these days

1 Like

You could still get a fair box in the chops playing junior a !!!

1 Like

No Junior B .

Better craic and less bullshit

2 Likes