The Joe effing Rogan thread

Tucker Carlson now. Must get stuck into it

1 Like

This is a gift from God, I took a right dose of mushrooms over the weekend and have found myself again

5 Likes

Mushrooms once a year and regular fasting :fire:

2 Likes

Joe’s son does a fine Kat Williams impression

Epic Katt Williams Impression :rofl::rofl: by Dan Soder #killtony 656 #comedy #standupcomedy - YouTube

Friend of Joe Rogan explains the Puff Daddy situation, I’d have taken the 50 mill
Katt Williams speaks on P Diddy‼️#like #comment #subscribe #shorts #trending #2024 #shannonsharpe - YouTube

1 Like

I found myself endlessly playing the same metaphorical tune over and over there for a while…three days of microdosing freed me from the two-dimensional paradigm that id confined myself in. Needless to say the clarity is unrale

4 Likes

A year?

Joe Rogan : Only AMERICANS Can Do This :joy: (youtube.com)

1 Like

I’m genuinely saddened to learn that the moon landings were faked. I suppose it’s something that we’ve all always known, but still…

They made us dream, that’s all that matters

2 Likes

I’m not angry about the lie- but they shouldn’t have kilt those lads to silence them

1 Like

Christopher Dunn is definitely one of my top five favourite egyptoligists

1 Like

Is this Terence Howard fella the real deal, or is he clane buck mad?

Expecting us to believe that they brought a dune buggy…really

2 Likes

Very beautifully put.

I hear this clown now believes in space aliens landing on the pyramids in Egypt.

Why exactly have all the lunatics / head bangers got such an issue with San Francisco / California?

1 Like

Look mate, you can’t judge whether space aliens have or haven’t landed on the pyramids until you’ve listened to Joe Logan’s nine hour podcast on it. cc @Kyle and the Roganettes.

Can you please send on that episode, sounds brilliant.

1 Like

Do your own research M8.

I did. Can’t find it anywhere… surely one of you Rogan obsessives can fire it on.