The Joe effing Rogan thread

Do you stick out your tongue at people?

People who support Putin, Trump and Israel are reduced to posts which make them look like a three year old. That’d be the brain rot.

'Tis fascinating to watch.

1 Like

What’s going on today chief?

The rehabilitated murderer that Joe Rogan had on a while back; was down to do 50 years but got out after 25, did his leaving cert and an Arts degree inside…got out and was working for a prison advocacy group.

Well he is only after murderering a lad who he was in prison with in his own apartment. Neighbours heard him begging for his life. Cops walked in on him chopping up his body; he had the head and leg off.

The same fella, his 14 year old young fella boxed a 21 year old student in the back of the head whereupon he fell in front of oncoming traffic and was killed.

Joe needs to read Jamie the riot act for this shitshow.

1 Like

It’s notoriously difficult to predict whether or not a lad is about to choo another lad’s leg off. Joe meant well

2 Likes

I meant ‘chop’, or maybe i meant chew

2 Likes

He could’ve leapt over the table and bust a cap in Joe’s ass any time. In fact, he wouldn’t even have needed to jump over the table.

Jamie was supposed to get someone who was fucking rehabilitated.

In fairness how did he know he was going to reoffend must listen be interesting after this has all come out.

Joe has said he has interviewed guests on topics that interest him and half way through the recording he realised they are full of shit or sketchy so never puts out that show

Yeah, he was at it a while. They’ve cctv of him in the apartment building in a blond wig and bombing around in yer man’s audi. Lesson for us all, dissolve em in the bath.

1 Like

Well if you’re not rehabilitated after 25 years you’re entitled to disembowel whoever the hell you like, within reason

1 Like

Joe is furious I’ve heard. Put all the lads at risk. All the best fat comediens in the world really. 100 million pound from Spotify is no good if someone has just busted a cap in your ass.

1 Like

Not surprised if he is, still not the most controversial guest hes ever had. A serious own goal but when you do over 2000 podders youll get caught out

1 Like

Five musicians who hate AC/DC:

Roger Waters

As the bassist for Pink Floyd, Roger Waters won over just as many guitar enthusiasts with his output, earning his own place in the history of rock. But while AC/DC focused on riffs and hard rock, Waters and his bandmates ventured into concept albums and psychedelia, carving out a very different legacy for themselves.

Perhaps expectedly, then, Waters wasn’t the biggest fan of the more generic Aussie rockers. During a conversation with Joe Rogan – a poor choice within itself–, Waters shared his disinterest in “popular music” and “loud rock ‘n’ roll.” He named AC/DC as an example, stating that he “couldn’t care less” about them or Eddie Van Halen.

Thanks for bringing this important matter to our attention mike

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

Who are the remaining 4???

I’m not sure i could cope

What an absolute joy, treat and privilege

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1780698478550864221?t=scMNCrYq6zQzrCKdkpTfAg5_a6k3Ur5xML9z8XSB1bI&s=19

1 Like

I saw them above in The Point for the Razors Edge tour. Nearly as good as The Saw Doctors in the Temperance Hall and I can pay them no higher praise.