The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

6fa6544

2 Likes

No

And yet Kerry never had fellas under the break off it. Bizarre

Thats a relief. Antrim made hard work of that. Were much the better team but didnt get going and Kerry fought like dogs. Cant understand Conway not dropping that free in. Hopefully they can put in some performances in Leinster championship next year.

3 Likes

Congrats to you & @TheBlackSpot

1 Like

they varied it a bit in the last quarter when they brought on O’Leary’s brother and had the 2 of them as a target!!

I think Antrim are a fine side and could beat Laois and give Dublin a right rattle

Kerry have the winning of the Joe McDonagh in 2021 now that Antrim are gone. They have 2 serious hurling prospects in Barry Mahony and Donal O’Sullivan , Mahony came on today just back from injury, Sullivan is injured, problem is both could be with the senior footballers!

Very glad to see him get a little local recognition at least

2 Likes

And now

1 Like

Well done to Ciaran - well deserved

2 Likes

Joe McDonagh Cup Round One RESULT

Kerry 2-24
Down 1-21

Down scored 1-21 Dodgy, not 2-21

1 Like

A quick edit there, my Kerry source must have been too exuberant when texting me the result from the ground :smile:

TUM knew.

Enjoyable free-flowing fare here so far, some great scores.

I’d love kerry to win and be playing in munster

What’s the craic if they win this actually? When the round robin was on the go there was a play-off in place to protect the integrity of the Munster Championship

I think, but open to correction they will play I leinster. Based on strength of competition there isn’t much of a gap. Clare/Waterford aren’t too much better than Laois/Dublin. Despite today’s result between clare and wexford.

Kerry might take a scalp

They won’t be there by the looks of things. Westmeath a class above.

2-16 is some going for a half of hurling.

1 Like

I only flicked it on the last 10 minutes. Jesus I thought Twas over looking at the score line until I see your post :sweat_smile:

1 Like