The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

There’s a fascinating theory emerging from the Democrats which could be the key to unlocking this case. An entry in Kavanaugh’s diary lists a beer night get together on July 1, 1982 involving himself, Mark Judge and PJ Smyth (the three named by Blasey Ford) and four others, Timmy, Tom, Bernie and Squi. The timeline and location (Timmy’s house) seem to fit with Blasey Ford’s testimony.

Another fascinating tidbit is that Squi appears to be the link between Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford, is the one scurrilously named by Ed Whalen as the doppelganger, and apparently was Blasey Ford’s boyfriend at the time (she said they went out but didn’t date, whatever the fuck that means even in 1982). Tom (Kane) was interviewed last night and said Blasey Ford and Squi were dating.

If this Democrat theory is true and July 1 was indeed the night of the alleged incident, it raises a range of interesting questions:

1. If Squi was at the party, why didn’t Blasey Ford name him in her various declarations? She mentions one other boy she can’t remember the name of, it’s hardly the guy she was dating?

2. Why has Blasey Ford’s story changed from she knew Squi and visited him in hospital, to they “went out”, and now Tom (Kane) said they were dating. Kav and Squi are the same age so she would have been a 15 year old dating a 17 year old. Maybe she’s just trying to protect him which is understandable, as if they were involved in anything sexual it would be a crime, even in 1982.

3. If Squi and Kav were good friends, and it appear they were as they were on the same basketball team, and Squi appears frequently in Kav’s diary, surely Kav would have known Squi’s girlfriend? Or maybe not, maybe a 17 year old wouldn’t disclose to his friends he was dating a 15 year old. Blasey Ford though confirmed at the hearing that it was through Squi that she knew Kav.

4. Did Kav assault his buddy’s gf at a party his buddy was at? If her story is 100% correct as she claims, and the Democratic theory is correct, that’s exactly what happened.

If this theory is correct, Squi seems to be a key witness here, strange he wasn’t called to the hearing by Blasey Ford’s team as he could have corroborated most of her account. Maybe not the assault but that the gathering happened and that Kav was there. That would have been devastating for Kav, given he said the gathering never took place.

I’m going to leave this here for TFK’s sleuths to ponder and come up with the most likely account of what happened. Let’s solve this before the FBI.

1 Like

You’ve posed a lot of very interesting questions there.

1 Like

You need to look up the meaning of fascinating, bro.

1 Like

fascinating

ˈfasɪneɪtɪŋ/

adjective

1. extremely interesting.

“a fascinating book”

synonyms: engrossing, captivating, absorbing, interesting, enchanting, beguiling, bewitching, enthralling, enrapturing, entrancing, spellbinding, transfixing, riveting, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, engaging, compelling, compulsive, gripping, thrilling;

Antonyms: @Horsebox

Is that your first post on this thread? Fascinating.

This is the most fascinating political event of the 21st century mate. The future of mankind is literally in the balance.

1 Like

Labane showing a very open mind here, a willingness to change his mind, very good to see.

2 Likes

some morons on here can’t understand it when someone changes their opinion, they can’t get their head around it

The trait of a moderate.

I’m more sympathetic to Kavanaugh than before this started but I wasn’t aware of the Squwi link between him and Ford. TFK is going to bust this thing wide open.

The lads that rush to judgement and then can’t admit they were wrong when the facts emerge to contradict them. The Belfast rape trial flushed out a lot of them.

1 Like

I’d say Squi is starting to Squirm.

I accept I was wrong about the Belfast rape trial and that young lady ripped her own vagina open with a cucumber, like @HBV said. It was proven in Court.

It was very foolish of lads not to wait and listen to Blaine, he clearly was the one who knew exactly what happened that night, his clarity of thought was so impressive.

I reckon the FBI need to waterboard Squi this week.

2 Likes

Imagine the trauma if Squi gets done for statutory rape.

1 Like

The movie based on this will be compelling. Soundtrack will be unreal. Pity John Hughes isn’t around to direct it.

Is Kav trying throw his best mate and teammate under the bus? The presentation of his calendar to the committee was one of the more bizarre aspects of Thursday’s hearing, it’s hardly a compelling piece of evidence as he’d hardly have scribbled “Didnt grope a girl tonight”.

What it does show however is that Squee (its Squee rather than Squi) and himself were together at least 10 times in July/August 1982, at parties, at the beach, at each other’s houses, etc. The same summer when Squee was “going out but not dating” Chrissy a few months.

So, while every person associated with Kav and Chrissy are in the media spotlight and being hounded, no one seems interested in the lad who was possibly Kav’s best buddy and perhaps unofficially dating the 15 year old Chrissy.

Another truly bizarre new fact I’ve learned is that the other girl who Chrissy says was at that party was 13 at the time. So after the alleged attempted rape, Chrissy fled the house and left her 13 year old bestie behind with a house full of alleged gang rapists.

This could make a better series than Making a Murderer.

At least there’s some kind of social connection for these two now.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJecfRxbr8