The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

As a resident alcoholic I can say that I’ve done some serious drinking over the years, and I can only recall two occasions when I actually “blacked out” and lost any recollection of events.

My missus, on the other hand, routinely forgets how she got home, where she got grub etc despite not even appearing that drunk (to me at least). It’s hugely individual

1 Like

That would be my experience as well. I also don’t recall any occasions where I blacked out and forgot whole portions of a night for example. I have had several occasions where I had brown outs, as in details of the night might be sketchy, like remembering meeting certain people, etc.

I have to admit I was on the fence but this has me leaning strongly no. Anyone willingly attending a gig by those pretend ska loathsome Brummies can fuck right off. Ali Campbell deserves a fucking box, let alone his doppelgänger.

1 Like

CNN and the rest of the liberal media have now swiveled 180 degrees from Kavanaugh is a sex fiend to Kavanaugh is an Irish drunk who got into bar fights in college. There isn’t even a hint of corroborating evidence of his alleged sex crimes, so now we need a longer extended investigation of whether he drank 5 beers or 6 beers on an average night out in college.

After promising to provide witnesses to support her account, the third fruitcake accuser who said he was party to gang rape has finally submitted four names, two can’t be found, one denies knowing the insane lying bitch, and the fourth is dead.

These accusers are really credible though.

So she let the charges go in 2012 because Kav didn’t get the gig?.and is perusing them now again because he looks like finally getting the gig??? How fucked up is that.

So you’ve pivoted from “Christine Blasey Ford is a liar” to “Barf should step aside” to “I believe Christine Blasey Ford” to “I beieve both of them” to “I believe Christine Blasey Ford but I don’t believe what she says” to "Barf shouldn’t step aside to “Christine Blasey Ford is a liar” again? :smile:

You’re like a drunk hamster on a wheel trying to keep up.

@sidney

The incident, which occurred in September 1985 during Mr. Kavanaugh’s junior year, resulted in Mr. Kavanaugh and four other men being questioned by the New Haven Police Department. Mr. Kavanaugh was not arrested, but the police report stated that a 21-year-old man accused Mr. Kavanaugh of throwing ice on him “for some unknown reason.”

Can someone please clarify this — is the alleged sexual assault only significant to this lady if Kav gets promoted? and if he doesnt she’s not bothered by it?

1 Like

One of Kav’s college friends is after seriously rocking the boat there. He said that Kav got drunk in College and could have blacked out. He has no interest in making any further statements at this time tho…

:rofl:

Oh look at me … give me my 15 mins …what a pathetic cunt. He cites civic duty then… what a shitbird.

Will the fact that you had to be hospitalised after a few pints damage your ambitions of running for public office?

2 Likes

Jesus no — that’s a badge of honour over here. I’ll go straight to the top once that’s leaked.

Imagine if before every job interview you’d to bring in the lads from college to tell them what you were like after a few beers. There’d be no one in the country employed

1 Like

@TreatyStones would fuck you up good and proper.

What a cunt :joy:

That’s off the charts … I love the republican PR guy at the end who asked him to repeat the opening lines as he had mic problems :joy: - you couldnt be up to the cunts.

She has publicly stated she felt it was her civic duty to come forward anonymously to stop the alleged sex fiend get on the Supreme court. She didn’t feel this civic duty in 2006 when he was appointed to the D.C. Circuit court, which is one level below the Supreme court. The first time she made the allegation that we know of was to her husband and couples therapist in 2012, although she didn’t go public with the allegation. At the time the media like CNN were reporting that Kavanaugh was a leading contender for the Supreme court and liberal media like the New Yorker were in full attack mode against him.

She was clearly planning to come forward in 2012 should Romney have won and Kavanaugh be nominated. To deny that you have to believe she only discovered civic duty this summer.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court

1 Like

Sorry, forgot another detail. She was interviewed by the Washington Post after going public a few weeks ago. She provided them with segments of her therapist notes, not just from 2012, but also an individual session she did in 2013. The Post reported that the 2013 notes said she was the victim of an attempted rape by an unknown assailant in the mid 80s when she was in her late teens. Kavanaugh has a pretty good alibi for that allegation as he was busy getting into bar fights, two years into his degree program at Yale.

1 Like

This is far too rational.

So you’re saying Barf is perjuring himself?

It appears Blasey Ford may have some problems on the perjury front herself.

Her ex-boyfriend of six years (92-98) has sent a letter to the Senate committee outlining his experiences with her. In their six years together she never mentioned being sexually assaulted as a teenager.

At her hearing she answered “never” to the question have you ever helped anyone prepare for a polygraph, he directly contradicts that and testifies he saw her prepare someone for a polygraph.

She testified due to her ordeal she was claustrophobic and had a second front door installed in her house. His letter indicates when he knew her she lived in a tiny apartment with one door. The second front door story is bullshit, in 2008 she and her husband built an extension with a separate entrance so they could rent it out.

Her attorneys claimed she couldn’t travel to Washington as she had a fear of flying. He says they flew frequently between the Hawaiian islands including in a prop plane. Someone with a fear of flying would not get in a prop plane.

After their relationship ended (she cheated on him), she used his credit card to steal $600 from him and he had to threaten legal action to get it back.

Her attorneys have refused several requests to turn over her therapist notes which she provided to a newspaper to back up her story, the communications she had with the newspaper, and the results of her polygraph test. What are they hiding? Perhaps that her story has changed every time she tells it.

She is beginning to sound a little less believable.