The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

The way thing s are conducted in the US is quite baffling.

Apologies @anon7035031 as I don’t know the finer details of this case, but he’s basically been brought up on 30 year old charges with fuck all evidence. Additionally it was a different time, not that this should be a defence but social mores of the time should really be taken in to account with regard to anything lower than rape. Well in my opinion anyway

This #ibelieveher shite is gaining far too much traction.

2 Likes

Ooooffftttttt. That’s a big win for the beer monster.

1 Like

Get the Kegs in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i said it the moment i laid eyes on that woman, she is a fucking dangerous lying bitch

1. They’re both lying.

Sen Grassley has sent a letter to Ford’s attorneys with renewed requests for her polygraph test results, in light of this new testimony from her former boyfriend. Not one of the liberal mainstream media outlets are covering this development, not CNN, not MSNBC, not NBC. Obviously they won’t publish anything that could question Blasey Ford.

The liberal mainstream media :clap::clap:, so honest.

Julie Swetnick, the third accuser who said she saw Kavanaugh spike a punch bowl with Quaaludes, and witnessed 10 gang rapes by Kavanaugh and his friends, who lined up to rape unconscious girls, has now changed her story to she once saw him hand a drink to a girl and saw a bunch of lads standing outside a room. Not one of the dozens of people who went to school in the area and attended parties ever heard of her.

But never mind, her attorney has found another “witness” who can back up her story.

@anon7035031 - do you believe Barf lied under oath during any part of his hearings?

You may answer Yes or No to this question.

Jaysus this Lawyer seems to have a witness for every occasion.

I’ll answer as I see fit, shove your yes or no up your hole.

Perjury which is what you are charging and obviously don’t know the meaning of, is intentional lying under oath. I would say Kavanagh probably lied about his drinking and wasn’t completely honest in other answers but good luck proving perjury. If you think an attorney/judge of 30 years experience is going to perjure himself in front of congress you are a simpleton. But give us an example of where you think he committed perjury and we can discuss it.

The problem for Blasey Ford is she may have lied about the specifics of her allegation and lied about how she was prepared for her testimony (the polygraph). If she or her attorneys have nothing to hide, they should hand over the materials requested by the Senate. It’s a bit odd that she came forward to do her civic duty, but now won’t hand over the materials that supposedly back up her claims.

Unless they don’t of course.

So your answer is “yes, he lied under oath”.

Do you think a perjurer should be on the Supreme Court?

Once again, you may answer “yes” or “no”.

Take your time, now.

@Sidney reduced to arguing if Kav lied about having 7 instead of 6 beers. A sad, sad sight. Another internet defeat. Are no lessons ever learned on here… jumping straight in with two feet again, all giddy emotion at a possible rape conviction of someone on the other team…using lame nicknames at the excitement… and then it all comes to nothing again. Madness.

3 Likes

You clearly don’t understand what perjury is. Give me an example of where you think he perjured himself?

My opinion or your opinion of what constitutes perjury isn’t relevant mate. The opinion of a stray dog wandering the streets of Galway is more credible than yours.

Blasey Ford’s attorneys and herself called for an FBI investigation. Why are they refusing to hand over materials to said investigation that apparently back up her claims? What are they hiding?

All due to his self loathing as a white male.

You’ve jumped in feet first there and done a Seamus Coleman on yourself, mate.

Meanwhile the rape apologists can’t answer basic questions.

It’s a pitiful siight.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Answer the question, pal.

You’ve already admitted Barf is a perjurer.

Should a perjurer be on the Supreme Court?

You are an excellent poster

2 Likes

Give me an example where you think Kavanaugh committed perjury, or fuck off wasting people’s time.

Cuts right through the bullshit.

You’ve already done so.

Should a perjurer be on the Supreme Court?

Why can’t you answer? :grinning: