The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

How come an attempted Murder charge wasn’t put against him? After all Ford said he put his hand over her mouth and she thought she he was going to kill her?

Murder isn’t nearly as serious a charge as teenage groping.

That’s the way things have gone I suppose.

@Sydney has gone very quiet.

I wonder if it could be anything to do with this?

FBI report found nothing to corroborate assault claims against Kavanaugh, senator says http://jrnl.ie/4267581

@sidney is busy scrunching the Ronaldo case lubrication calcs

I’ve made a small fortune betting against @Sidney’s positions over the past few years.
He’s useful for something.

Feminists are seething and are marching on Washington.
The revolution has begun.

There may be a tamponian square massacre

Id say Sid is licking his lips

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xORmqIdMJM

@Sydney is already on a flight to washington.

2 Likes

That’s the first time anyone has seen Sid and washing in a sentence

If you must know, I’ve been quiet today because I’m trying to deal with a very unfortunate situation involving a beloved family pet and I feel bad enough without getting involved in an argument with a load of brainless shrieking Mary far right gobshites who build their entire sense of self-worth (ie. none) around defending the indefensible.

The only thing I’ll be saying about the link in your message is this:

A sham investigation designed to produce a particular sham result produces that exact sham result the sham president wanted.

Quelle surprise.

Look up the word “Widgery”.

The same people defending this sham investigation would have been defending that one. Absolutely no difference in terms of intent the intent of those who ordered it or in outcome. A whitewash, designed to be exactly such, with the emphasis on white and old.

I bet you wouldn’t have said its a sham if the result of the investigation went the other way?

but, but, but… the FBI were professional and trustworthy when they investigated Trump’s campaign, right?.

The FBI did what was appropriate. They interviewed every individual named by Blasey Ford and Ramirez who supposedly were there at the time of the alleged incidents. Not one of them backed up their respective stories. The job of the FBI was to unearth any corroboration and there simply is none. If there was one shred of corroborating evidence, don’t you think it would have been unearthed by now?

Comparisons to Widgery expose you as a fruitcake. The Widgery tribunal ignored essentially all the evidence in reaching it’s conclusions. What evidence do you think the FBI have ignored? Given the level of vitriol towards Kavanaugh and Republicans from the “progressives”, don’t you think the corroberating evidence would have emerged?

Face facts mate, there is zero evidence to back up their allegations.

There is no point in talking to him. The ground the was cleared last night by the New Yorker and the rest on what the latest attack line will be and that is exactly what he’ll follow.

Conrad Black dons his MAGA hat in the non partisan National Review;

The entire febrile effort to delegitimize President Donald Trump continues to be based on the ability of the Trump-hating media to confect or unveil a Trumpocidal deus ex machina every two weeks. I have just learned from a dear friend of many years, an intelligent and reasonable man who happens to be in the camp of the Trump-haters, what is being thrown into the line as the successor anti-Trump story to the Kavanaugh drama. The optimism about defeating that nomination is fading, and the sobering passage of a few days is melting the ardent hope that the fragile and completely uncorroborated account of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford would sink that candidacy. The last-trench defense on that subject is already filled with the retreating forces of the anti-Trump media. The smooth-faced talking heads are earnestly wagging in unison across the channels as they find the judge’s lack of a “judicial temperament” to be “concerning.” My friend has enlightened me that as this cause célèbre evaporates like so many others, from Warsaw to Charlottesville to Pyongyang to Helsinki, the Trump presidency will be brought down by the New York Times ’ revelation of a supposed tax fraud by Trump involving hundreds of millions of dollars. The president has been constantly subjected to tax audits for nearly 40 years. This is another clunker, after so many. I doubt that it will be more effective than the Times ’ effort to fell Kavanaugh with the suspicion that he “may have” thrown ice-water at someone at a collegiate social occasion 35 years ago.

Democrats now saying the FBI investigation should have taken place before the hearing. You know, that period when they had the allegation from Blasey Ford and failed to disclose it to their Republican colleagues on the Judicial committee, or ask the White House to conduct an FBI investigation.

Lying sacks of shit.

1 Like

He wasn’t wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wo0VOUMbC4

Leland Keyser is the girl Dr Blasey Ford says was in at the party where Kavanaugh alleged attacked her.
Monica McLean is Dr Blasey Ford’s best friend, and the woman who Ford’s ex boyfriend says was prepared by Ford for a polygraph test, which if true would confirm Ford had perjured herself (McLean denies this happened).

Keyser testified to the FBI that she was pressured by McLean and other friends of Blasey Ford’s to try to get her to change her testimony and support Blasey Ford.

CNN, MSNBC and NBC all refusing to carry this story. Apparently witness tampering isn’t news anymore.

Oh deary me

Oh deary me…

Monica McLean is an FBI attorney who resigned immediately after the election in 2016 (I wonder why?). Her current address is Rehoboth beach, Delaware. She went to the same high school as Blasey Ford and is a lifelong friend.

At her hearing Ford was asked did she write the letter to Sen Feinstein herself and she answered she did, on July 30th. She said she travelled to Rehoboth beach on July 26th and wrote it from there. After spending four days with her friend, the former FBI attorney who resigned immediately when Trump got elected.

This is getting juicy.

3 Likes

7 Likes