The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

Worse than the blitz :grinning:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

people teasing him about his kestrel

4 Likes

Time travel is amazing

The gravy just wasnā€™t the same.

2 Likes

Preston, donā€™t forget Preston.

1 Like

Ah fuck yeah - Forgot Preston.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not talking about any of that. I have no time for the ruc nor the British establishment nor mi6. The nationalists were far more sinned against than sinning, but someone needs to call out the yahoo boys defending the torture and murder of lay people.
Anyhow, lads will put whatever slant they want on anything, so as you were.

Karen Bradley is a fucking idiot and bigot, who is in place simply because teresa may has surrounded herself with them.

1 Like

Morality is morality. If you cant call out what happened to Jean mcconville as wrong, then Iā€™ll leave you off, I wonā€™t bother discussing much further as thereā€™s nothing more I have to say. Iā€™ll leave you off.

Agree totally with that. I always find it intriguing when @glenshane posts on matters like this. There is an honesty about them without it being bitter. Itā€™s other blithering fools on this forum that would happily bring the north back 30 years just to have something to be bitter about.

2 Likes

I never said it wasnt wrong, mateā€¦ Morality is not set in concrete and shifts and moves to suitā€¦

who has defended torture and murder?

the likes of you turned their backs on northern nationalists

I rest my case

yes, 40 years after you abandoned Irish nationalists your argument is lets keep hush about everything

Iā€™m 49 kid. I suppose I should have known better as a 9 year old

1 Like

Yes

Thatā€™s it in a nutshell.

Thereā€™s nobody defending torture etc that prick stakeknife and co were not soldiers- but like what happened here in Munster during the civil war ppl like that had to exist

Torture is out of bounds but murdering a widowed mother of 10 and disappearing her body for over 40 years is okay though?