The Kyle wrecks your head thread

We’ll have to write up a new risk assessment and policies and procedures in the wake of new tech advances

If an aul codger like @Fagan_ODowd is able to breach the system we need to fire Ashutosh and get a proper accredited contractor in.

1 Like

His hoppers might not keep falling off running away

He’s not going to get a sentence, only a suspended one at the most.

Do you think Kyler will walk free and be available for the Munster Championship?

Take it to the bank he will.

@fonzi has had his finger on the pulse here since his arrival, I’d trust him on this one lads

Looks like he’ll be limping free

1 Like

I think fonz has had a few blows to the head himself.

1 Like

I’d like to give @fonzi the benefit of the doubt and that this is a great display of wumming

As sure as Limerick will win 5 in a row he won’t see the inside of a prison cell.

In five years time he’ll find out the results of the sentencing hearing and let us know the outcome

1 Like

Jaysus, he’s a few fellas hopping here :thinking:

Kyle’s big day tomorrow, 10.30 and his is the first case up:
http://legaldiary.courts.ie/legaldiary.nsf/circuit-court/398E0667931FBE2D80258AD30053F14A?OpenDocument
I can see it now; carried shoulder-high by his adoring followers from the courthouse to greet the cheering masses outside. His greatest victory yet.

Please god

In Love Relationship GIF by Believeinyourgoals

The poor box will take an awful stuffing tomorrow.

1 Like

IMG_5372

Should have thought of that before

Surely no one wants to see the lad do jail time for this?

He most certainly should learn a lesson and teach that lesson to other young male sportsmen. The sheer toxic masculinity in our sports people is shocking and the likes of him set no example.

You’d hope he comes out of this incident a better person and with a massive degree of cop the fuck on.

The lads on here defending him could do likewise.

3 Likes