The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Jesus…when you put it like that. You could very well be on to something.

You may have stumbled on something

The mentally infirm McKenna togging out for the psychiatric ward in the inter-firm hurling championship. :roll_eyes:

Fuck them all, let them crawl and beg for a quote when the 5 in a row is done…Clerkin is a quinessential boring Monaghan prick, wouldn’t understand hurling but has to write about it for a crust

I think the Limerick lads hopping are literally proving Clerkin’s point in his last two lines.

5 Likes

Yep but also clerkin wouldn’t be writing about it if Kyle wasn’t a good hurler.

I’ve seen this alluded to a couple of times on here but have no idea what it entails. Where are you seeing this? Bull McCabe Twitter account? Premierview forum?

Would John Kiely have sat in the dock and given the such a glowing character reference in the same situation?

A pretty fair article from Malachy to be fair.

1 Like

The Limerick narrative on here would be drastically different if Kyle Hayes had been on the receiving end of a beating like that from McCarthy.

4 Likes

You can be sure of that

Isn’t that exactly what Malachy is saying. The public are not viewing it as wrong or right, they’re viewing it as Limerick or not Limerick.

I’m sure Ger Loughnane will do the same when called upon without question

Kiely should have logged on to twitter and demanded that Kyle be cancelled and jailed for life

1 Like

Sure there was 8 or 10 people charged over this melee.

Kyle has been singled out because he’s a good hurler. Of course John kiely should support him.

It would be very poor form if he didn’t.

But that is not what you were arguing a few minutes ago. If Kyle wasnt a leading light you are telling us that Malachy wouldn’t be writing about it, but you can also be sure than John Kiely wouldn’t be in the dock giving an in person character either. You can’t have it both ways.

I don’t have much of an issue with Kiely doing what he did but if it wasn’t a key player he isn’t putting his neck on the line either.

2 Likes

John Kiely is the most evil man in Ireland currently

Time to dungeon this thread it’s depressing.

2 Likes

Kyle wouldn’t have been in the dock if he wasn’t a good hurler.

That’s the whole point.

Kyle was not singled out but rather singled himself out by being the only one to plead not guilty to all charges. Everyone else accepted their responsibility to society in this case by holding their hand up when they were wrong.

2 Likes