The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Clerkin is wrong here. Wasnā€™t Adrian Mullen the Young Hurler of The Year by that stage? Kyle Hayes won it in 2018. Actually maybe not if it was just before the All-Star awards that month.

1 Like

Ya he also didnā€™t mean the Limerick hurler. So mal is wrong on two counts.

1 Like

He was still reigning from it. 2019 All Stars probably not announced yet, so Clerkin is correct I think

1 Like

Injury Beat Up GIF by euphoria
At least it was the reigning young hurler of the year

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying that from the start. Its truly grim business. And a few fathers on here havenā€™t covered themselves well.

1 Like

Youā€™d swear no one ever gave a character reference before. As kiely said, he didnā€™t condone what he did. Do you think when Hayes rang kiely to tell him he was after beating up someone, kiely said ā€™ jeez well done Kyle this will do wonders for our all ireland aspirationsā€™.

Kiely did more harm than good in the box, if the judge was actually on the fence at that stage

Aertel has kind of proved Batigolā€™s outstanding post on the link between the vitriol this has caused and the level of Limerick success.

If kyle was a 1 time Leinster championship winning Wexford hurler the same vitriol would probably not have developed.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realise he was giving it the ā€œdo you know who I fucking amā€ big licks :smile: what a fucking gimp.

3 Likes

I remember you doing the same when you first joined hereā€¦ And look how youā€™ve grown to be a great poster since.

Of that there is no doubt. Will be interesting to hear his contributions to debates on matters of justice and rising numbers of assaults in our citiesšŸ˜€

The upcoming Babs Keating article is gonna have these lads hopping outta the Earthā€™s orbit

1 Like

A part time Recruiter asking someone do you know who I fucking am :laughing:

1 Like

In correct.

Thatā€™s the way it was presented by the media.

Thatā€™s not what happened.

1 Like

We as a society need to look at how weā€™re raising our young male Sportsmen

Hayes later told Mr McCarthy: ā€œIā€™m sick of you ā€“ Iā€™m going to beat the head off you. Do you know who the f**k I am?ā€

3 Likes

Context is everything,

He wasnā€™t expecting him to know him or think it would matter because heā€™s a hurler.

Lads seem completely oblivious to it.

Thatā€™s from the court report. It reads very much like heā€™s giving it the big I am.

2 Likes

You arenā€™t stupid like a lot of lads on here. Think about it. Itā€™s fairly obvious.

What did he mean by it then?

1 Like