The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I take your point of how Leahy pleaded guilty, apologised, etc and Hayes didnā€™t.
But the fact Hayes hasnā€™t been in trouble since then 5 years ago, youā€™d hope heā€™s learnt his lesson. And Iā€™m sure kiely and others have spelt it out to him too.

How do you know Hayes, or the rest of the panel and management donā€™t care about the victim? Have you asked any of them?

Fact?

Oh tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Good ol Mike, in here to deflect again, dutiful to the family at all times

Are you still all for moving on? Or do you enjoy adding fuel to what you have termed an unseemly matter?

Huh? Blame John Fogarty mate, he wrote the article, and it was actually very balanced towards both men.

The article was, its not the article Im questioning

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve seen some sense then

So youā€™re more than happy to prolong the matter?

How am I prolonging it?

Would you not think cryptically questioning somebodys continued good behaviour over the last 5 years is a little unhelpful to your aim of moving on?

I thought it was a strange statement. Quite interesting how youā€™ve zeroed in on it though.

Very interesting.

Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re trying to prolong the matter

I zeroed in on it as at least 5 times last week u asked a number of lads, me included to put the unseemly matter behind us

Why canā€™t you let it go and remove the chalice of torture from Kyleā€™s lips and let him return to the bosom of his family and friends?

3 Likes

What are you trying to hide

What are you trying to suggest you think you know?
Im done on this thread pal, Im going to honour your request of last week

Youā€™ve had a strange misstep here.

Enjoy your stirring