The Kyle wrecks your head thread

MOUSE IN THE HOUSEā€¦ā€¦

The Tipp lads are getting public transport to training because the county board is so broke.

The Tipp public doesnā€™t recognise this team. If yer man implements that hard running Waterford style, theyā€™ll nearly withdraw funding.

With the Cahill Tipp underage teams, there were rarely any superstars. It was more a well-drilled workmanlike outfit. Thatā€™s not the Tipperary way.

4 Likes

Was walking through security there and there was a small child there with the Limerick training top on so I gave the customary ā€œHon Limerickā€ salute and the child roared back ā€œHon Kyle Hayes!!!ā€ and the whole airport cheered and spontaneously broke into Sean South and now the departures board is paying the goal against Tipp on a loop.

36 Likes

That happened :clap:

2 Likes

Agree, the Tipp public go to see players. Hopefully the McGraths have a bit left and Jake Morris kicks on.

Doubt youd get yourself out of the bed to to have a go at it anyway.

What is the Tipp way? Wan in a rows?

1 Like

100%. Child was 6 months old Iā€™d say.

4 Likes

Why plead not guilty then

He was found not-guilty of one of the charges

The average mental age of a Kyle Hayes fanboi alright.

He feels embarrassed and regrets the story has made the headlines rather than being embarrassed and regretting that he ruined the life of the victim of his vicious assaults.

Ah yeah. That and winning at least one every decade and going on the piss for a year or two afterwards.

Long history of Top GAA lads cracking, glassing, kicking, defrauding people. Are you a Dermo fan? Can appreciate this has hit hard for you when you heard the kid got his eyesight fucked.

I heard your man McCarthy has a pair of Kyle Hayes pajamas

Do you feel embarrassed advocating wanton violence?

The judge is wide of the mark there. Cian Lynch was always out in Dā€™Icon/Smyths/Angel Lane when I was in college in UL. Iā€™d imagine Kyle Hayes was similar. Kiely said it was out of character but at the time Iā€™d say that wasnā€™t accurate. It was widely known that heā€™d been in a few scraps around that time.

Iā€™m not advocating wanton violence, just targetted justice against a criminal scumbag.