The League of Ireland thread

Beautiful. She’s getting a makeover the locals eye telling me. Groundshare with shels?

TFK will have it before then.

Great to see ; needs a bit of a makeover but a great ground . Narrow lanes and streets round it. The pubs in phibsborough . The floodlights a great landmark .

Saw some of the Rovers game there. Was obviously explained at the start but why was it played behind closed doors? Is it over the crowd trouble at the Bohs game?

Dublin City council are taking over Dalymount and are going to turn it into a 10,000 seater. Should be a great addition to the northside. Lived in cabra/phibsboro for 10 years, Bohs have great local support.

Upload it to the YouTube and post up the link

1 Like

Bohs are a proper community based club .

1 Like

Don’t they have links to the RAF or the RNLI? @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will confirm

Every soccer club that existed prior to 1922 probably did .

Just back from tallaght with @Funtime

Apart from Boyd the future is bright

Yes.to both

You are vile

Post reported

Taxi for Boyd. If Bradley doesn’t call this himself we will be looking for a 6 seater for him Boyd and his backroom team.

Great to see @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy allowed in for free, a great awknowledgment of his work with the 400 club

1 Like

It’s the death knell for Shels, we will continue to wither on the vine. Only a return to the southside can save us.

Bohs on the other hand get exactly what they want and will strengthen considerably over next few years you’d imagine.

https://twitter.com/DevoyStephen/status/771838375582105600

Here as well. I’ve scored better myself in the Wexford Junior League

My video’s better than that shite.

Was it recorded with a spud?

shit goal
shit player
shit club

1 Like

Selfie

Regard the query above why did Roverz play the game behind closed doors last night ???I know the directors and players families and media were there ok.