The League of Ireland thread

Sweep sweep.

The municipal authority !!! Jesus , rovers should go back to the park in rings end . No one is watching in Tallaght . The place does be empty when ye play there. It needs a team 50 miles away from Louth to fill it now . Utterly embarrassing kiddo.

Some very nasty posts here. Very nasty.

more people watch SRFC per season than Limerick bogstick team

Sligo ??? Cos it ain’t shamrock rovers.

1 Like

christ

You said SRFC : you are more to be pitied .

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy taking a awful kicking here. The man was a force to be reckoned with this time last year. Where did it all go wrong for him…

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be delighted with the rapid improvement shown lately by Shamrock Rovers. They were only beaten 3-0 by Cork City tonight.

1 Like

Leaving Seanie Maguire in a one-on-one with Darren Dennehy… that is absolutely crazy.

brilliant stuff from Cobh last night, really great stuff from basically and U-21 side, them and UCD going at it now for the final playoff place

Dundalk and Derry was an excellent game today, i dunno why Dundalk play O Donnell, he’s some liability , they play brilliantly w/o him and when he is on the field he either gets sent off or adds a very negative feel ( first Irish man also to have 2 red cards and 2 bans in one european club campaign)
Great goal by Shiels also, i think he broke his collarbone tho in doing so, that “pitch” is shocking up there
from 2-0 tho, brilliant from Derry to get it back, really brilliant and what an equaliser
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, its a headache for spock now, Kilduff was on about yesterday being ready for the cup final 3 days after getting back from Russia, well i dunno, they have some amount of games now, i was talking with stewie byrne the other night and he was saying that in 2004 shels were knackered but when you are at a high level week on week you raise your game, he reckons Dundalk will do this and will win the double, im not so sure… Shiels was a great signing i thought, an international footballer, but now he’s done for the season, i hate saying this but i think Maccabi was the highlight for them. they were so good the other night and pressed Maccabi so high ( as they may have been advised by someone who knows Maccabi backwards to do so)… they blew them them off the pitch… the intensity was fucking incredible, i lost a small fortune finacially on the game but my fucking god, they were so good it was a pleasure to see it

now, Cork
Maguire is a brilliant class of player, a brilliant center forward, an u-21 international now, scored in Novi Sad a few weeks ago, this team play horrid ball, i really hate them, big ugly hoofball, but they fucking battered poor old pats today, the physical size of Maguire , kenny brown and bennet cannot be underestimated, if they beat dundalk in a few weeks they will win the laeague, its some bet at 7/1 lads

derry/dundalk tho , what a cup tie, brilliant game, the reaction of the away support tho when that equaliser went in on TV was fking epic…

2 Likes

the war criminal has mugged Kenny off.
As predicted here on this forum, sligo have come good, dundalk have stumbled and cork will win the league
it had to happen, value on cork is gone now, ive 100 on at 7/1
ramblers absolutely flying , just in from the game

1 Like

More good news for Dundalk, Mr Delaney has really come up trumps for them too.

http://www.dundalkfc.com/statement-dundalk-fc-resolve-legal-issues/

1 Like

Bohs vs Rovers first game of new season

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Funtime

1 Like

Fixture List

Away to Sligo first. All we need now is a squad :joy::joy:

don’t show up in Tallaght fuckwit

I’m warning you now

2 Likes

I’ll be there with bells on pal

The way things are going we might not have enough players to show up at Tallaght .

1 Like

OK mate, that gag has been done to death now as well.