The League of Ireland thread

Stephen Geoghegan surely should be in there.

1 Like

I d agree, was Joseph Ndo that good?

1 Like

Is that Liam Coyle, Derry City? He was a good baller

1 Like

Ah he was excellent in fairness, but wouldn’t have had him at number 1.

I’d have had the likes of McCourt, Twigg, Crowe and Jason Byrne ahead of him.

We’ve got Liam Coyle-io
You’ve got fuck all-io

I was a very casual LOI follower, I just recall Coyle been very good

1 Like

Paddy Mc yes

ah yeah Ndo was that good, best ive seen live _McCourt was as good but diabolically inconsistent but when he was on he was on
Daryl Horgan and Finn shouldnt be that high up at all, I wouldnt even have Maclean in it and Coleman wasnt around long enough to make that type of impression
If Maccourt is a 4, id have george a 5- george was outstanding so was JOF - probably a trend there tho that the LOI journos are very much a dublin centric cabal and that cork side of 04 to 06 wouldnt have endeared themselves to that set- that was a classic local cork side - devine horgan benno gamble george , JOF ( bolluxed with injuries) kearney , billy woods, dan murray may as well have been from cork- a very local parochial side - lets just say cowzer et al wouldnt have been able for that.
Gamble was as good as any Finn O Donnell ( vastly overated) and Shields who is a great player

3 Likes

Chris S is fab

5 Likes

Lol

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Enjoy bud

1 Like

Cork bottom

Not good for Irish soccer. They may as well call it the Dublin district league

1 Like

Getting like spud hockey

All Ireland league way to go. Some big clubs there

Expected not surprising TBH, we with Dundalk ran the whole show for 7/8 years no Dublin club could come near, pendulum always swings, so think rovers or bohs will be hard to shift for the next 3/4 years by that time our Preston north end owners will be after putting a shine on us

Era everything comes to those who wait

Dundalk going for a Cul Camps coach to replace Perth.

8 Likes