The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

The left has reached the panacea! One of the UK’s own lefties, Rebecca Long-Bailey, has been fired from Labour’s frontbench for re-tweeting the wrong opinion. The below tweet was deemed to be an endorsement of antisemitic conspiracy theory.

https://twitter.com/RLong_Bailey/status/1276078311215677440

Jonathan Pie (Tom Walker) nails it here. As one of the comments says, “it’s reached a point now where political satire has become “telling it how it is” because reality is just that comical”.

And well done to all the TFK lefties, SJWs, virtue signallers, woke brigade, etc. You’ve done it lads! Enjoy the win.

5 Likes

Here is an auld sympathy comment for your thread pal

You miss Labane don’t you

1 Like

He’ll be up all night on his own now, bless him

3 Likes

3 Likes

It doesn’t take much sometimes

1 Like

Here’s an auld sympathy like for your comment.

2 Likes

Will someone let me know why obviously female named women and obviously male named men are putting she/her or he/his after their names?

1 Like

To virtue signal.

5 Likes

Are these people countering them/they… Or are they in solidarity with them/they? I’ve no idea…

he / him /his (for someone who might identify as male), - she/her/hers (for someone who might identify as female), - they/them/their (for someone who might not identify strictly as male or female, these pronouns are considered ‘gender neutral’; also used when referring to multiple people).

1 Like

There’s a them/they too!!?!

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

The country is fucked, FUCKED!!!

1 Like

There’s him and her and the rest is bollix.

It’s to show respect to trans people ostensibly but it can actually be very useful if working with foreigners.

A HP engineer was telling me that firmware upgrades are stalled for the past few months as the are desperately rewriting code and UI to remove any reference to Master and Slave configurations in High Availability switches and wireless controllers. Stupid bastards.

4 Likes

I find the use of capitals in the title of the thread a bit uncomfortable

1 Like

That was done to make you feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

“It’s to show respect to trans people” :rofl:

It is no longer OK to earn respect. It’s something that you must give and receive without question, or else you’re transphobic.

4 Likes