The Let Kev at your Back thread

Take a muscle relaxant, alternatively live in a jacuzzi for an hour or two. Physio should sort that easily enough. Get a cricket ball and sit on it, work those piriformis issues out in minutes.

Maroonandwhite M.D.

Cheers

Have a baseball that does the job.

You sit on a baseball bat??

No.

Nice to see how your mind works.

degenerate.

1 Like

Sideways I was talking about.
Degenerate.

I use a foam roller for myofascial release.

I do not own a baseball bat.

I’ve seen reference to sinus rinsing on here… @KinvarasPassion maybe and a few more
I’m completely caked up with gunk that no amount of blowing is going to clear. Endless snot.

The headache between the eyes and above is lingering since last week.

Are those rinses any good? Do they actually wash the thick dark green hot gooey gluey snot out of the sinus network? In one side with the wash and it pumps out the other?

They work alright but you need to make it art of your daily routine if you are succeptable to sinus infections.

Tagging @mickee321 who can give you some more info

These guys keep me sane

1 Like

Mrs. Moth had the Neil Med out this morning too. She’s fucked with sinuses at the minute too.

I have some sort of saline rinse that squirts up the nose from a little pressurised container. What’s the difference between that and your yoke?

Will pick one up this evening. Is it a keep squirting till the pipes are empty and the sink is full routine?

I want to see snot and blood in the sink.

1 Like

The rinse goes up one side and out the other. For the more full on experience

fairly odd sensation to be fair

It works well. One important this rojAvoid at all costs making your own saline solution with table salt.

Huh?

Would a shot of this up the jap’s eye once a month clear the pipes?

Right. Just finished. Odd behaviour, odd sensation. Nothing came out the left nostril. The right… a bit came out but then it stopped coming out… blocked good and proper. Gave it a good squeeze and the bottle eventually backfired. Few more pumps and it came out then, buy no snot to speak of. Just the solution. I used two sachets.

Disappointing but will give it another rattle in a while. Stay tuned fellow snot friends.

3 Likes

Pipes are better unblocked from other end I find :eye:

1 Like

Have you tried shoving your thumb up your ass?

1 Like

And then up his nostril I presume?