The Let Kev at your Back thread

Better than being a night prowler

I bought acupuncture needles on ebay. Theyā€™re the only job. Havenā€™t had an ache or pain since starting to use them.

1 Like

Tell me more palā€¦ What approach would you use if you wanted to stick one of them in your glutes?

Buy the set of needles on ebay. Iā€™ve PMā€™d you the store of the guy I buy from. He has a few videos on YouTube, so follow them exactly. Youā€™ll be right as rain in no time.

3 Likes

Seriously? You do it yourself?

Fair play. Is there a guide to it in some fashion. I know my colleague does it herself, but she is an acupuncturist so never thought much of it.

She did abdominal acupuncture the other day. Sorted out tight hammys and all sorts. I was bollixed after it.

Is snake oil sales really that difficult?

I make all my warm ups stability or mobility warm ups. So 5 mins will do before a gym session or a couple of times a week. I have loads of builders and farmers and such doing a few mins every morning before work.

Basically it balances the shit we do to ourselces with modern living. Brings you to ā€œnormalā€. Decent posture etc.

Then you train, or work, or live or whatever.

1 Like

Yip. But all stuff listed. And bridges of various forms. Glute strength is critical.

Are you anterior tilt or posterior?

Itā€™s all here at 1:05 pal. Thanks anyway

https://youtu.be/bNC739HZAYg

3 Likes

Why are you such a weak bandwagoner?

1 Like

Send that stuff on to me pal. Iā€™ll give you 50 quid.

Anterior. Didnā€™t know till I looked it up now? Thanks. Sounds like a common enough condition these days.

My back is at me all week. Pulled some muscle Monday morning and can hardly stand up straight. Cycled 30 miles today and yesterday and it was grand on the bike. Canā€™t walk though.

Why would you want to walk when youā€™ve a bike?

Hard to get it up the stairs

3 Likes

Heā€™s the worst of the lot mate, rehashes other peoples ideas ad nauseum, snake oil :laughing:
Iā€™d have no time for any bully but one as shit as him is actually pitiful

1 Like

Hold your horses, pal.

Some stretching of glutes, lower back, hips and hamstrings for a week and some foam rolling too. Light strengthening alsoā€¦ Do supermans on the floor, glute bridges using both legs then single legs and so onā€¦ And a bit of core work. Youā€™d be shocked at how many bad backs are from weak coresā€¦ anyway, thatā€™s all stuff you can do in 30 mins before bed and a mini version in ten mins during a lunch break. Letā€™s not foolishly throw our money at these gangsters just yet. I suppose something like Pilates would be the real job for you.

3 Likes

If you stop following Kev around youā€™ll cotton on soon enough fella.

I follow nobody around you fucking imbecile, Iā€™ve got a mind of my own :grinning:
You wouldnā€™t have a clue what that is you bandwagonning brownnose cunt

1 Like

First first ever ā€¦ Oooft. Fucking headshot.
Boom bing bang and horseface is on the canvas.