The Let Kev at your Back thread

Yep, but that’s a regular enough thing with herself doing the toiletry shopping. This issue has never occured before.

There is a type of mite that can cause an irritation in that area

Your local pharmacy would be well up on those kind of things

Could being run down cause a viral infection? Had a long week last week, not much sleep & a few days hard beerin.

I reckon you should have one of your arms amputated, you could still post unfunny videos and emoji’s on here with one hand handy enough.

Alternatively you could wash/trim your arm pit hair you dirty Tipp cunt.

2 Likes

No rash so that’s doubtful. More a burning feeling.

Worth trying a different soap all the same (or no soap, just water and no deoderant for a few days :eek:). Most common cause for skin irritations. If it was mites/scabies, you’d be itchy elsewhere.

sounds like incest. @Brimmer_Bradley is your man to help sort it out

Yes, being run down would leave you more susceptible to a virus. However, viruses rarely give you itchy armpits.

Could also be blocked sebaceous glands of course

They are not itchy though, just uncomfortable & burning like feeling.

Did you do a days work last week?[quote=“carryharry, post:1393, topic:12919, full:true”]
They are not itchy though, just uncomfortable & burning like feeling.
[/quote]

Burning and itching. Both armpits. Reaction to something. Deodorant is the most likely culprit. Manufacturer may have tweaked formula. Wash thoroughly,
Apply steroid cream for a day or two and get different deodorant would be my advice.

1 Like

Might be a fungal thing. Soak a cloth in listerine or vinegar and put it under your pits

Get some canesten cream if it does not clear it.

If glands are swollen or Pain radiating see a gp

Do you by any chance know a seventh son of a seventh son in your local area?

Those fellas have a cure for lots of ailments

You need to get blown by one of them. Or something.

1 Like

I’m frightened & need reassurance that everything is going to be okay. :worried:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLRlbsBJhio

1 Like

Lymph nodes are nothing to fuck with.

Jokes aside, get that checked out by a GP if the pain/discomfort continues up to the weekend.

4 Likes

It’s just a minor inconvenience that will be gone in no time

actually, you may be worrying too much about the upcoming Munster Final