The Likers Network

You aren’t Limerick. You’re just green I think. I didn’t finish the list.

2 Likes

It broadly groups clusters of people together who have the most interactions but has to consider the full network so that causes issues. But you can see some clusters of cliques around the map.

3 Likes

What other cliques could I join?

What other cliques should exist?

I’m underwhelmed by the current options to be honest

Can you stack turf or believe in god?

4 Likes

Some class of an urbanites grouping maybe

1 Like

The Eoghan Murphy Club

16 Likes

NOGRA have adopted a seamless e-sign up process recently with multi factor authentication, coupling full GDPR compliance, so membership is only a few clicks away once you come through the vetting process.

@ironmoth broke our hearts last year with. ‘right to be forgotten’ request so we had to have a full data review.

5 Likes

Thank God I’m not the only one.

@Mac, if you mash your screen with your fist, some names may appear.

1 Like

Sure it was built by your Indian lads. Of course it was gonna be useless

1 Like

Have the ECHR ruled on that yet?

By God that’s some post.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

It appears I get my likes from Clare lads, Limerick lads and @bandage. The horsey set are a fierce stingy shower

1 Like

Broaden it out to “Capitalist pigs” or “the establishment “ and we could prob entice some of the more ambitious types from the rural threads. The likes of @briantinnion who move to Dublin and make something of themselves

I thought of that but I didn’t want @bandage to be hurt at being left out while the rest of his friends were in it

3 Likes

@Rocko which one of the anons was I?

Whatever you’re into kid. We’re a broad church.

2 Likes

Me too, @Rocko’s geographical knowledge really exposed here

1 Like

To be fair - you could get an invite into the Capitalist Pigs clique you go-getter

We may need clique Venn diagrams

@gilgamboa is down as Limerick. That is going to sting

11 Likes