The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

A lot of people making reference to me of the change in temperature between last May bank holiday and the one just passed and concurring that it was indicative of less predictable weather. Some life long shinner voters agreeing that the new fight was against centirist enviro saboteurs like trump and varrandkar and agreeing to give us their #1

1 Like

Everyone’s a pacifist mate till the ice caps melt, then humanity will crack open each other’s skulls in the scramble for depleting resources

1 Like

Aren’t we doing that already

The Sinn Féin man having a right dig at Cuffe here.

cc @Funtime, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

What are these apes going to do about the housing crisis from Brussels? Why is it even a topic of conversation in the debates?

1 Like

To be fair - it was a question from Claire Byrne rather than raised by the candidates.

Agreed, there’s nothing much that can be done from there.

That Malcolm fella has a very punchable head in his posters, looks exactly like I imagine most of the Fingal heads here

Claire Byrne isn’t much good

At least he’s taking Europe seriously

Be careful Or renowned mal byrne fanboy @Bandage will moderate the life out of u

sure @bandage looks nothing like Mr Byrne, the chap has a grand head of hair on his punchable head

1 Like

He’s want to wind his neck in. Sf / ira need to recognize the pet they played in warming the planet. Rebel Songs like ‘Johnson’s motorcar ‘ glorify the ICE

1 Like

I’ve witnessed some vile accusations in my days on this forum but being accused of supporting Malcolm Byrne is beyond the pale.

2 Likes

It is fair to say this Euro campaign has failed to capture the public imagination .

Just passed Clare Daly outside Connolly Station canvassing on her own she wasn’t really trying to engage and the flurry of commuters were acting likewise.

Are you worried that the melting of the ice caps could mean increased funding for the RNLI?

2 Likes

I’ve seen this lady once or twice or the news and there is something attractive about her in a nerdy way.

She a researcher in the EU and a member of the Centre for European Reform.

2 Likes

You are a fucking mysoginist creep . In the greens we find that attitude repulsive

Commuters = green

Glasses are back in trend :sweat_smile: